Hugo Blick Interview

Started by Paul (ral), Fri, 24 Apr 2009, 14:31

Previous topic - Next topic
Get me an interview with the two actors who played Nick and Eddie and you'll have the single most important interview since... God talked to Mosses!  ;D
Great stuff, ral!

Or how about getting interviews from Keaton, Nicholson, Burton, Elfman, etc. (is that pushing it by any chance? :D) ?

Nice interview!  8)

The story about Jack and "Percy" was hilarious.  ;D

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Sun, 26 Apr  2009, 04:04
Or how about getting interviews from Keaton, Nicholson, Burton, Elfman, etc. (is that pushing it by any chance? :D) ?

That would be so incredibly awesome  :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Sun, 26 Apr  2009, 04:04

Probably just a bit!

Sun, 26 Apr 2009, 14:49 #25 Last Edit: Sun, 26 Apr 2009, 14:52 by Dark Knight Detective
If that's too much for you, ral, then how about getting an interview from Cristi Conaway (Rrrrrr....)? ;) ;D

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Sun, 26 Apr  2009, 14:49
If that's too much for you, ral, then how about getting an interview from Cristi Conaway (Rrrrrr....)? ;) ;D

What would you ask her?

Quote from: ral on Sun, 26 Apr  2009, 14:58
Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Sun, 26 Apr  2009, 14:49

What would you ask her?

Here's some samples:

How did she get the role

What are her opinions of her character

Her thoughts of BR

How she's doing now (she has her own clothing line BTW)

I suggest that you don?t try to set the bar too high on these interviews. One of the main reasons is because all of the major principals of the film (Nicholson, Keaton, Burton, Elfman, etc.) have already done their fair share of interviews concerning the project. Interviewing Blick was excellent because I?ve never seen or read an interview with this guy and I learned something new. Another great example would be going into more detail with co-writer Sam Hamm. I?m actually going to try to set that one up. I?d still love to see if the two actors who played Nick and Eddie would be available to do an interview one day because I have to give them a lot of credit for pulling off the fact that you could be scared of Batman. All the details I know is that Christopher Fairbank, who played Nick, resides in the U.K. and George Roth, who played Eddie, is Joe Roth?s brother. Joe was the co-founder of Morgan Creek Productions and was the chairman of 20th Century Fox at the time Batman ?89 was in production. I would mostly wonder if Fairbank?s voice was dubbed and if Roth got the part because of his connections, I?d say from Peters and Guber. Just my two cents.

Exactly Darrell - no point asking questions we know the answers to!

I doubt Fairbank was dubbed.