Hugo Blick Interview

Started by Paul (ral), Fri, 24 Apr 2009, 14:31

Previous topic - Next topic
It kind of looks like he was for his "Johnny Gobbs got ripped..." and "The Bat?! Aw, man! Gimme a break, will ya?" lines. Then again, I've never seen him in anything else. I know he's in Alien 3. I'll have to check it again for him.

Quote from: ral on Sun, 26 Apr  2009, 14:58
Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Sun, 26 Apr  2009, 14:49
If that's too much for you, ral, then how about getting an interview from Cristi Conaway (Rrrrrr....)? ;) ;D

What would you ask her?

i could come up with some!

Quote from: catwoman on Tue, 12 May  2009, 12:17
Quote from: ral on Sun, 26 Apr  2009, 14:58
Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Sun, 26 Apr  2009, 14:49
If that's too much for you, ral, then how about getting an interview from Cristi Conaway (Rrrrrr....)? ;) ;D

What would you ask her?

i could come up with some!

Please do so! ;D

remember she dont just light christmas trees and fall off buildings. she's also an actress.

this might be hard because instead of asking crysti to cristi (hehe) i'd be asking crysti to the ice princess and that might piss her off lol.

Quote from: catwoman on Tue, 12 May  2009, 12:35
remember she dont just light christmas trees and fall off buildings. she's also an actress.

And a fashion designer:

http://www.cristiconaway.com/home.html

yea see i'd ask if she would design her own outfit next time she lit a tree if not for the whole dead thing. not good.

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Tue, 12 May  2009, 12:37

And a fashion designer:

I know Conaway's role was relatively small but I was kind of disappointed that she wasn't interviewed for the special edition dvd, so it'd be great to get an interview for this site if possible. ;)

I have to admit, I've always had a crush on her (even if her character was a bimbo).  She looked so sexy in her Christmas outfit. ;D
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

yes she did! ;D

um. ya. i swing for both teams if you guys din't know. *giggle*

Tue, 12 May 2009, 12:47 #38 Last Edit: Thu, 14 May 2009, 08:35 by Dark Knight Detective
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Tue, 12 May  2009, 12:43
Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Tue, 12 May  2009, 12:37

And a fashion designer:

I know Conaway's role was relatively small but I was kind of disappointed that she wasn't interviewed for the special edition dvd, so it'd be great to get an interview for this site if possible. ;)

I have to admit, I've always had a crush on her (even if her character was a bimbo).  She looked so sexy in her Christmas outfit. ;D

Same here, dude! ;D

Quote from: catwoman on Tue, 12 May  2009, 12:47
yes she did! ;D

um. ya. i swing for both teams if you guys din't know. *giggle*

The Force is strong with me! :D

Quote from: Darrell Kaiser on Sun, 26 Apr  2009, 17:28
It kind of looks like he was for his "Johnny Gobbs got ripped..." and "The Bat?! Aw, man! Gimme a break, will ya?" lines. Then again, I've never seen him in anything else. I know he's in Alien 3. I'll have to check it again for him.

I'm pretty sure that was his accent Darrell.  Fairbank would appear to be very versatile when it comes to accents.  His most famous role is probably Mox on 'Auf Wiedersehen, Pet' where he played a Liverpudlian, although he's originally from London.  Admittedly, he doesn't appear to have played any other Americans (I forget whetehr his character in Alien 3 was American or a Brit) but he doesn't appear to be dubbed if you watch the scene closely.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.