What did you think of the new trailer?

Don't ever go to the other world, then.

We are the light of this fandom.   8)

Quote from: Max Shreck on Sat,  9 Jan  2016, 18:29
Don't ever go to the other world, then.

We are the light of this fandom.   8)

Some of you are lit

Sat, 9 Jan 2016, 19:36 #162 Last Edit: Sat, 9 Jan 2016, 20:51 by Max Shreck
True, true, but being a darksider, there aren't many things to set me alight...except too much power.  ;) ;)

I don't think Superman in this movie will be the "boy scout" we all know, nor will Batman be lenient. SO, no wonder that they're both seen as dangerous by quite a few people in high places, the right climate for a man like Lex to pose as a savior.

New 30 sec TV spot.

Quote from: Travesty on Sat,  9 Jan  2016, 22:43
New 30 sec TV spot.

So...that robotic voice is how Batman normally speaks after all. I thought it was only enhanced when he wore that armor for the Superman fight.

A little bit disappointed right now.

QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

I hate to say this but... I expected that about the voice. :-X

Quote from: Max Shreck on Sun, 10 Jan  2016, 01:56
I hate to say this but... I expected that about the voice. :-X
I have been warning you guys... :-\
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: The Laughing Fish on Sun, 10 Jan  2016, 01:04
Quote from: Travesty on Sat,  9 Jan  2016, 22:43
New 30 sec TV spot.

So...that robotic voice is how Batman normally speaks after all. I thought it was only enhanced when he wore that armor for the Superman fight.

A little bit disappointed right now.

That's how I felt after the "I thought she was with you" line in the previous trailer.

Still, I like it way better than the last voice we got.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

Yes, BatmAngelus, but it's not really the voice I imagined for Batman either. Oh, well.  Maybe it won't take too much about from the Batfleck experience.

I think it's an improvement. At least it allows Affleck to speak in an even tone without having the growl reaching ridiculous levels.