New Trailer Out

Started by Slash Man, Thu, 3 Dec 2015, 05:17

Previous topic - Next topic

What did you think of the new trailer?

The funniest thing about this is your assumption that he is even my candidate. Newsflash, he isn't.

Anyway, this sh*t's gone on long enough. Between the repeating over and over how bad you think the movie is going to be and your political baiting (you telling me not to provoke you? hilarious) maybe you should move on. Run along, Pepe le Pew, the humans are talking.

Warnings issued. Chill.

Back on topic.

"...she with you?"

"I thought she was with you."

;D

This is going to be so freaking sweeeeeeet.

As annoying as "Lex's" interruption of the conversation between Bruce and Clark is, up to that point the fire that is starting to build up between them (not the good kind), ug. It's just a trailer and I'm as drawn into it as if it was March and I was in the movie theater. I love that Bruce is already well aware of Superman AND Clark Kent when Clark is totally ignorant of Bruce. I guess being the Man of Steel gives him the option to not really know who he's dealing with, which is probably why Batman is the far more interesting character. He HAS to know his enemy either out of necessity or obsession. I totally get why Superman has his devotees but I'll keep treading on the darker side ;)

What do people think of Affleck's Bat voice?

Let's say I'm not crazy about the voice, but it could have been worse.

And I think Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot and Henry Cavill will do great as our heroes.

The voice is ok. Its obvious Bale inspiration is a little offputting but so far it's ok.

Wed, 9 Dec 2015, 06:51 #96 Last Edit: Wed, 9 Dec 2015, 07:16 by Edd Grayson
Quote from: Catwoman on Wed,  9 Dec  2015, 04:44
The voice is ok. Its obvious Bale inspiration is a little offputting but so far it's ok.

Conroy and only Conroy. Adam West and Keaton and Kilmer weren't half bad, and Bale in BB was okay. Clooney was all Clooney, all the time. Lol.

And yeah, I know Kevin was the voice, but he was the best. Same as Mark Hamill for Joker.  :)

I think the voice is fine.

I'm liking the voice. I prefer it to Bale's in any case.

Quote from: Edd Grayson on Wed,  9 Dec  2015, 04:36
And I think Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot and Henry Cavill will do great as our heroes.
I'm sold on Affleck and Cavill. I'm not sure about Gadot yet. I'll have to see more.

Wed, 9 Dec 2015, 09:00 #99 Last Edit: Wed, 9 Dec 2015, 09:01 by Dagenspear
Quote from: Catwoman on Tue,  8 Dec  2015, 21:24The funniest thing about this is your assumption that he is even my candidate. Newsflash, he isn't.

Anyway, this sh*t's gone on long enough. Between the repeating over and over how bad you think the movie is going to be and your political baiting (you telling me not to provoke you? hilarious) maybe you should move on. Run along, Pepe le Pew, the humans are talking.
Again? Why is this something that needs to happen? Insulting isn't necessary. I know you all can be better than this.

God bless you all! God bless everyone!