Super Power Beat Down

Started by Silver Nemesis, Sun, 8 Jul 2012, 18:09

Previous topic - Next topic
Awesome stuff by Bat in the Sun. I've seen the Thor video before, but Deadpool was just what I needed right now. Very funny, loved the B'89 references.

This isn't a Batman-related episode by I'm posting it anyway because the fight choreography is insanely good.

These vids make me wish the Bat in the Sun team could produce a licensed DC Comics web series. Then we'd finally get to see faithful live action versions of the Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and all the other characters Warner Bros is dragging their feet over.

I watched most of these videos a year ago - they're great! They really feel like a comic book coming to life.  I love the Batmobile 89 appearance in the Deadpool fight. :)

But as if Tommy the White Ranger would beat Scorpion...  ::)

Here is Wolverine vs Predator.

QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

QuoteBut as if Tommy the White Ranger would beat Scorpion...  ::)
Why wouldn't white ranger win against scorpion??
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin

Well, the fact that Scorpion butchers people to death and sends them to hell plays a big factor in my opinion.

:-X
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Quote from: The Laughing Fish on Mon, 20 Jan  2014, 02:22
Well, the fact that Scorpion butchers people to death and sends them to hell plays a big factor in my opinion.

:-X
True that is a good point but anyone who grew up watching the original mighty morphin power rangers would know that the rangers are full experienced martial artists & have faced & killed both monsters & warriors that were ether created by lord zedd or rita or stored away because of how powerful they were like the evil green ranger.Please don't take this the wrong way it just bothers me how people don't ether remember or know that the rangers have faced many monsters in the past with un-believable power & even almost died trying to kill them before they destroy or enslave humanity.
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin

The Punisher vs. Red Hood.

That Michelangelo costume at the 3:09 mark is awesome! ;D

Casey Jones vs. Kick-Ass.

Here are two versions of Batman vs Darth Vader, featuring a cameo appearance of the Arkham Origins version of the Batwing.

This video shows Vader wins in the end.

And here's another video where Batman wins instead, with a little help from Superman.

Finally, here is this beatdown where Joker and Harley Quinn lose to Deadpool and Domino. Notice "The Pale Moonlight" line from B89 is referenced here.  8)

The Joker cosplay looks to have been inspired from Injustice: Gods Among Us. I love it! That being said, it's awkward that a fan-made Joker costume with make-up is better than anything than what Hollywood has produced in the last eight years.  :-[

Sat, 3 Jun 2017, 21:49 #19 Last Edit: Sat, 3 Jun 2017, 21:54 by Silver Nemesis