LEGO Batman (Videogame)

Started by Azrael, Sat, 27 Sep 2008, 08:44

Previous topic - Next topic
i want to get it but we don't have a rental place near here and i don't want to waste money on a game that'll be too hard for me and make me break our ps2 (again).

Quote from: Catwoman on Thu,  1 Oct  2009, 11:50
i want to get it but we don't have a rental place near here and i don't want to waste money on a game that'll be too hard for me and make me break our ps2 (again).

How did you break it?  :P
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

threw the controler at it.

I remember the days of snapping on my video games and throwing them around. Aahh, the beauty of innocence.

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri,  2 Oct  2009, 11:21
threw the controler at it.
Temper, temper.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: Batmoney on Fri,  2 Oct  2009, 18:13
I remember the days of snapping on my video games and throwing them around.
I don't. Especially when I had to buy them myself.

ive broken many maaany controllers when i was a teen (super nes) over games like mortal kombat and street fighter.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

oh my snes controller had frequent flyer miles too. anyone that played with me knew that you didn't it directly next to me or i might throw it at you if you beat me.

The funny thing is that the batarang-shaped Mega Driver controller "survived" games like Chakan, Castlevania Bloodlines or Streets of Rage 3. Castlevania IV for SNES almost did the job.