LEGO Batman (Videogame)

Started by Azrael, Sat, 27 Sep 2008, 08:44

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Redskull on Fri,  3 Oct  2008, 06:04
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat, 27 Sep  2008, 14:02
I'm going to get this. It is sweet how they are using Elfman's Batman and Batman Returns soundtracks.

im playing the game, they have returns in it? where?

I've played through all the missions and as far as I can tell, only Batman 89's score was used.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri,  3 Oct  2008, 04:25
It would be better if they made a 89/Returns game of course. Imagine the multiplayer.

89 maps:

Rooftops
Grissom’s building
Axis Chemicals
Museum
Wayne Manor
Batcave
Main Street
Cathedral / Belfry

Returns maps:

Cobblepot Manor
Sewers
Penguin’s Lair
Schrecks building
Rooftops

Vehicles playable in the maps as well. The batwing, batskiboat, glider, penguin's duck, etc. You name it. All the Burton bat-gadgets too. That would be the epitome of cool.

LOL I've been saying the same thing, only both Burton movies to make the game longer. Have all the stuff you said aswell as free roam gotta have free roam and mabye some extra villans eg Riddler, Scarecrow only Burtonise them.

Quote from: Sandman on Sun, 12 Oct  2008, 02:15
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri,  3 Oct  2008, 04:25
It would be better if they made a 89/Returns game of course. Imagine the multiplayer.

89 maps:

Rooftops
Grissom?s building
Axis Chemicals
Museum
Wayne Manor
Batcave
Main Street
Cathedral / Belfry

Returns maps:

Cobblepot Manor
Sewers
Penguin?s Lair
Schrecks building
Rooftops

Vehicles playable in the maps as well. The batwing, batskiboat, glider, penguin's duck, etc. You name it. All the Burton bat-gadgets too. That would be the epitome of cool.

LOL I've been saying the same thing, only both Burton movies to make the game longer. Have all the stuff you said aswell as free roam gotta have free roam and mabye some extra villans eg Riddler, Scarecrow only Burtonise them.

I think they should do that to test for a second game that possibily sequelfies a Burton Concept

we can always hope, have Michael Keaton come back and do the voice that would be great.

Yes, the games and the Keaton ideas are superb!

Indeed.

What tracks are used in the game? All of them, or just a select few?

Sat, 25 Oct 2008, 06:42 #16 Last Edit: Sat, 25 Oct 2008, 08:08 by batsam
Guys i'm trying to like Lego batman just to have another playable bat-game...but its not easy...any suggestion to make me think that  the idea behind the game is not only for an advertising campaign that  Parasites on:
1.other characters (like batman in this case)
2.making people pay for getting there advertising (in this case the game itself)

and there you have a the right reasons for (Jorgen Vig Knudstorp) to be the  new villant in the next batman movie    >:(

besides i am old enough to get offended if someone gives me a peace of lego to play with to throw it against his head  :)
Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask

I just read that Elfman's music from the '89 film was used in the Lego Batman video game. That's pretty cool, considering it was released in 2008.

I don't really play video games but I'd like to check it out one day.

http://www.legobatmangame.com/

It's an enjoyable game. After Arkham Asylum, this is the best Batman game out there.