LEGO Batman (Videogame)

Started by Azrael, Sat, 27 Sep 2008, 08:44

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey, I know it sounds childish, but (for those that haven't touched them) the LEGO video games are not as childish as they sound. They offer what a video game should offer: a few minutes of fun without the player being engaged in storylines or long hours of gameplay, their light tone and easy gameplay make them excellent for kids as well as adults with a job that still enjoy an simple electronic diversion, and are excellent two-player games.

Here's the IGN review. Like Lego Indy and Lego SW, the game has real Batman music as the soundtrack, despite the fact that it's based on the Batman concept and not on the movies or animations.

I'm going to get this. It is sweet how they are using Elfman's Batman and Batman Returns soundtracks.

I have the game myself in addition to Lego Indiana Jones. It's a sweet game. You can even create a pretty awsome screen accurate Burton Batman with the create a character thing.

ill probably rent it, have star wars and indiana jones.

been playing dead rising lately.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Sat, 27 Sep  2008, 19:26
You can even create a pretty awsome screen accurate Burton Batman with the create a character thing.
Now that's cool. I am picking this up for sure.

Mon, 29 Sep 2008, 00:09 #5 Last Edit: Mon, 29 Sep 2008, 08:08 by Sandman
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sun, 28 Sep  2008, 07:01
Quote from: Gotham Knight on Sat, 27 Sep  2008, 19:26
You can even create a pretty awsome screen accurate Burton Batman with the create a character thing.
Now that's cool. I am picking this up for sure.

Same being able to play as MK in a Batman game is just awesome no matter which one it is. Hummmm i would think you would make a nolan Batman before a Burton.

Quote from: Sandman on Mon, 29 Sep  2008, 00:09
Same being able to play as MK in a Batman game is just awesome no matter which one it is. Hummmm i would think you would make a nolan before Batman before a Burton.
I do like the Burton Batman films, they are the films of my childhood. I'll be making a Burton Batman suit for sure.

It would be better if they made a 89/Returns game of course. Imagine the multiplayer.

89 maps:

Rooftops
Grissom?s building
Axis Chemicals
Museum
Wayne Manor
Batcave
Main Street
Cathedral / Belfry

Returns maps:

Cobblepot Manor
Sewers
Penguin?s Lair
Schrecks building
Rooftops

Vehicles playable in the maps as well. The batwing, batskiboat, glider, penguin's duck, etc. You name it. All the Burton bat-gadgets too. That would be the epitome of cool.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat, 27 Sep  2008, 14:02
I'm going to get this. It is sweet how they are using Elfman's Batman and Batman Returns soundtracks.

im playing the game, they have returns in it? where?

I haven't played the game. I'm just posting what I read on the net.