Injustice: Gods Among Us

Started by Azrael, Sat, 9 Jun 2012, 00:14

Previous topic - Next topic

It's a tough act to beat Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and Mortal Kombat has other things going for it like the fatalities and a fun martial arts movie vibe, but with each passing day this promises to be the Arkham equivalent of 2D fighters.

generally bad games are ones which have been rushed whereas good ones are ones which have been heavily developed; this one has been in the works for a long time. I played a demo and it was outstanding

Tagline could be: "You'll believe Aquaman can be a badass"

I'm really surprised they didn't go with Aquaman's hook-hand look. It has more of a gritty Mortal Kombat vibe than his traditional outfit, and they could have created an interesting moveset around it.

It's great to see Hawkgirl in the game. I hope it's the Shayera Hol version, since she's my favourite female superhero.

In all honesty I have paid this game no attention and know little about it. Now that I have, I'm interested.

Is this going to be a strictly online only type thing?

No. Think Mortal Kombat (2011) for PS3/360.

Okey dokey. I'll wait for some reviews to trickle out first.

Available on Wal-Mart:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Injustice-PS3-W-Walmart-Exclusive-Bonus-Mortal-Kombat-Vs.-Dc-Universe-And-Batman-Arkham-City-Skins-Pack/23325291

This game looks like its trying to cash in on Arkham City's popularity too...which is a good thing. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people think that Batman's default skin in Injustice looks ugly anyway, and would prefer to play the AC version, even though the designs aren't totally accurate to ones shown in AC.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei