Hot Toys figures on the way!

Started by Paul (ral), Mon, 27 Dec 2010, 10:19

Previous topic - Next topic
I can't afford these (oh the drama of life!!!), but I hope they sell well enough for Mattel to start thinking about a Burton Movie Masters line!
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

I'd say a 1/6 scale 89 Joker is long overdue, but I can't argue, since it seems best that we get this one now, considering the AMAZING detail. The Batmobile is the same quality, the cockpit really shows that. Can't wait till they take on Returns (the Penguin!), I hope we'll see more high quality Burton merchandise in the future, Hot Toys really made a good call with this one.

Now, I hope we see all of Joker's gags, they've already got all his clothing from his main outfit (I don't expect his alternate outfits), to my knowledge, he needs:
-revolver
-BANG! gun
-chatter teeth
-glasses
-hand buzzer
-collapsible revolver
-fake hand (probably no way to incorporate that)
-small gun
-boxing glove
-megaphone (I saw that shown with the prototype)
-cards (also shown with the prototype)

Missing anything?

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Fri, 29 Jul  2011, 00:20

Id hope they are working out all the obvious errors with their keaton figure. That picture is VERY disappointing. The cape doesn't even connect at the emblem. The ab armor is all wrong as well. The gold belt color is obviously wrong too. (too copper colored)

Jack Joker needs a bigger body and the Keaton needs reworked a bunch, The head isn't ideal either, it resembles Returns too much instead of the rougher, looser 89.

Thats going from those leaked pictures though, heres hoping some official pictures show that its a lot better! id love to be able to buy this and not feel ripped off! Loving the accessories, and it will be interesting to see if HT puts the Nike Logos on this batman!

Ill nit pick this to death I tell ya haha.

oh far out...................dghfhfhfg I want!!!!!!1

Has anybody seen Michael Keaton out and out recently? I haven't. The guy is nowhere to be found.

They *must* have suspended him in frozen animation and shrunken him down.

Terrific design. If I got all three of these....the account would take a hefty hit. But they're sooo good.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Why oh why didn't they have action figures this cool when I was a kid?
— Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc. —

Quote from: McAllister on Fri, 26 Aug  2011, 04:10
Why oh why didn't they have action figures this cool when I was a kid?
We wouldn't have appreciated them in the same way.

And technically, these aren't action figures. And I wouldn't be using them as such.