My Batman '89 room

Started by GBglide, Sun, 14 Mar 2021, 04:30

Previous topic - Next topic
Any more pics or updates? I love your room.

Sun, 20 Aug 2023, 12:53 #41 Last Edit: Sun, 20 Aug 2023, 12:56 by GBglide
Quote from: Travesty on Thu, 10 Aug  2023, 14:59Any more pics or updates? I love your room.

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier.

Things have been slow and there hasn't been much new. I'm having a custom 1/6 scale Alfred head and a customized Harvey Dent done.

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.

Nice! Those look good.

Quote from: GBglide on Sun,  6 Nov  2022, 01:48I just got a commercial clothing rack to put up the vintage batman shirts I have (only two so far).

I wish there was an adult sized version of the holographic shirt that came with the Batman cereal.

Thu, 16 Nov 2023, 05:50 #44 Last Edit: Thu, 16 Nov 2023, 06:17 by GBglide
Finally got a Taco Bell cup display.
You cannot view this attachment.

And a waste basket.

Wood art was a gift from a friend.

I love your custom-made Alfred and Harvey Dent heads. Was Harvey recycled from a Lando Calrissian toy, or is it completely original?

I truly envy your room, it's great stuff!  8)
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Quote from: The Laughing Fish on Thu, 16 Nov  2023, 11:33I love your custom-made Alfred and Harvey Dent heads. Was Harvey recycled from a Lando Calrissian toy, or is it completely original?

I truly envy your room, it's great stuff!  8)

Harvey started as a Hot Toys Lando, Alfred was from scratch.
The sculptor is probably the best I've ever seen
He should be mailing them (from Indonesia) soon.

As a B89 fan, GBglide's Bat room is the creme de la creme!

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

I still use my B89 Taco Bell cups, along with my BR McDonalds cups. I don't have the frisbee tops for the BR cups, though.

Man, I love your room. The blue walls really work well with the overall theme.  8)

Quote from: Travesty on Thu, 16 Nov  2023, 17:03I still use my B89 Taco Bell cups, along with my BR McDonalds cups. I don't have the frisbee tops for the BR cups, though.

I've been to a comic book and memorabilia store further away from where I live where it has the original chewing gum on display. If I remember corretly, the gum costs $100. It should come with a warning saying it's too toxic to eat, haha.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei