Nolan's future involvement with the series...

Started by zDBZ, Wed, 17 Jun 2009, 17:57

Previous topic - Next topic
Thu, 18 Jun 2009, 03:12 #10 Last Edit: Thu, 18 Jun 2009, 03:25 by Dark Knight Detective
Quote from: DarkVengeance on Wed, 17 Jun  2009, 23:41
You definitly know that it will, it will overshadow everything coming out in whatever year it is released, I mean come on after the success of TDK the third film is going to be a huge success either way, the mainstream public (not just us die-hards) are all itchin to see the third film.

But things might change...

At this stage, anything revolving around a sequel to TDK is taken by me with a grain of salt. As there as been some various articles that go from plausible, to just downright odd (referring to the Eddie Murphy rumor in particular).

As far as villains go .... I'm very cool with seeing either Catwoman, the Riddler, or the Penguin. Though I lean more towards the Riddler since the general public really needs to discover, especially that part of the general public who completely ignores the Adam West series, that the Riddler isnt essentially Jim Carrey playing Jim Carrey.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: catwoman on Thu, 18 Jun  2009, 03:09
as long as they don't use the flight attendent story i want to see a new catwoman too. even i could have come up with a better origin than that! lol.

Flight Attendant?   ::) 

No, I don't like that idea either.  She's a cat-burglar for goodness sake! ;D
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: catwoman on Thu, 18 Jun  2009, 03:43
i like the prostitute idea.

Really?   :P

Quote from: catwoman on Thu, 18 Jun  2009, 03:43
i like the prostitute idea.
I actually hate that idea, and Im pretty sure Nolan wouldnt go that route anyways.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Thu, 18 Jun  2009, 05:45
I actually hate that idea, and Im pretty sure Nolan wouldnt go that route anyways.

Agreed. 

Cat-burglar, great!  Orphaned vigilante, great!  Mysterious socialite, great!

...but prostitute and flight attendant are not good, and we don't need another meek, submissive secretary/graphic designer either.

I can imagine how Nolan feels. How do you follow up to the second highest grossing film of all time?

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu, 18 Jun  2009, 10:23
I can imagine how Nolan feels. How do you follow up to the second highest grossing film of all time?
Exactly what Im saying, its good he's taking time away from it, creatively its the best idea for something like this. I want his mind fresh and ready to take on the film and know what he wants to do, we all know rushing third films is one of the reasons they always suck.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

I will only watch this movie if Catwoman is in it.  (No, not you Crystle! :P)

I sure as heck don't want to sit through 2 hours of riddles and puzzles. And as for the Penguin?! Man... I don't know how Nolan will pull that one off without butchering up the original character in his "realistic" vision. Wait... scratch that. I just remembered 2 Face in TDK. 

Anyways, I'm all for Catwoman. :)

And I swear if frikken' Scare Crow makes another cameo in the 3rd film, I'm so gonna pop.  >:(

Have a great day buds. ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."