Alicia Hunt

Started by batass4880, Thu, 26 Feb 2009, 01:43

Previous topic - Next topic
The Joker, infatuated with Vicki, would most likely have killed Alicia himself in another act of sick artistic expression

Quote from: ral on Tue,  9 Jun  2009, 20:11
The Joker, infatuated with Vicki, would most likely have killed Alicia himself in another act of sick artistic expression

yea thats what i was thinking.

Tue, 9 Jun 2009, 21:47 #12 Last Edit: Tue, 9 Jun 2009, 21:50 by ral
For further discussion ;)

http://www.batmanmovieonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=624.0

ral - thanks batass, i merged the topics

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu, 26 Feb  2009, 03:39
I see The Joker as being very controlling. Alicia would have been driven out of her mind, and naturally couldn't take it any more, and killed herself. Joker would have hated this, with Alicia taking the power from his hands, and being a message she hated what he had become.

Joker's line about not making an omelette without breaking eggs, well, I think it shows he's over her and doesn't really care. He smashes her face mask and laughs. Time to move on to Vicki.

My thoughts exactly.

Quote from: batass4880 on Tue,  9 Jun  2009, 21:47
For further discussion ;)

http://www.batmanmovieonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=624.0

ral - thanks batass, i merged the topics

Thanks batass.  I must have missed that thread.  I hope it's ok with you to restart this topic.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Not at all johnny, i've done that several times, there's alot of topics to keep track of. We must think alike :)

BTW, thanks ral and congratulations!

Quote from: batass4880 on Tue,  9 Jun  2009, 22:01
Not at all johnny, i've done that several times, there's alot of topics to keep track of. We must think alike :)

BTW, thanks ral and congratulations!

Cool.  Well at least we're thinking along the same lines, even though you were about 4 months ahead of me.   ;D
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Cheers to you, ral!

Wed, 10 Jun 2009, 00:46 #18 Last Edit: Wed, 10 Jun 2009, 00:54 by ral

I would like to think she killed herself because of the insanity of dealing with and being around a man she used to be close to thats now a psychopathic  muderous clown haha.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.