Alicia Hunt

Started by batass4880, Thu, 26 Feb 2009, 01:43

Previous topic - Next topic
Did the Joker kill her or did she actually commit suicide?

I always thought he killed her but I can?t help but feel that she might?ve killed herself because of the f***ed up life she had after Jack?s transformation, plus he was trying to get with Vicki.

Well, Joker says she jumped out her window to her death. I am compelled to believe him.

I always took it that The Joker killed her. He does say "..but, you can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs".

He was done with Alicia - he was on to Vicki now, who he probably would have killed after a while too.

Thu, 26 Feb 2009, 03:39 #3 Last Edit: Thu, 26 Feb 2009, 04:07 by The Dark Knight
Hm, maybe.

I see The Joker as being very controlling. Alicia would have been driven out of her mind, and naturally couldn't take it any more, and killed herself. Joker would have hated this, with Alicia taking the power from his hands, and being a message she hated what he had become.

Joker's line about not making an omelette without breaking eggs, well, I think it shows he's over her and doesn't really care. He smashes her face mask and laughs. Time to move on to Vicki.

It felt like a psycho inventing a (to him) plausible reason for his ex's absence to his new girl.  "Her?  Oh, uh, she, uh... tripped.  And fell.  Yeah.  Fell down, um, 10,000 flights of stairs.  Yeah, that's the ticket!  She was basically pudding by the time she hit the bottom, right, and then she got run over by a herd of hydrophobic reindeer.  Next thing you know, a shark with legs crawled out of the toilet and ate her to death until she was dead, or whatever!  Mmm, sad.  So anyway, you free for lunch?"

C'mon, he did it.

It can be interpreted both ways, both are plausible.

If he hadn't smashed her mask on the fireplace after he made the "...breaking some eggs" remark, I would've been almost 100% it was suicide. It was him breaking the mask and the way in which he laughed at it that made it seem like a punch-line.

I really love that this "smashing mask" scene combined with the speech, clearly establishes the Joker as a really dangerous guy and not a "sweet uncle with a smile"  ;D

Ok, what do you all reckon happened to Alicia?  Did she jump out of a window, like The Joker suggested?  Did she get reconstructive/ cosmetic surgery to cover her scar (which, to be honest, wasn't as horrifying as the build-up promised)?  Did she ever model again?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

oh i'm sure she died somehow lol. he prolly killed her.