RIP Kevin Conroy

Started by thecolorsblend, Fri, 11 Nov 2022, 16:58

Previous topic - Next topic
A few days ago was the one-year anniversary of Kevin Conroy's passing.

QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Been away a bit, we lost Kevin during that time so I had to come back and post in this. I can't remember the loss of any entertainer affecting me quite like this one did. Adam West was tough, but not entirely unexpected at his age. Robin Williams was painful but given some of his struggles, the manner in which he left made it less of a surprise (though no less painful). This hit me like a ton of bricks. I've still had a hard time revisiting some of his work, which I know is exactly the wrong way to deal with it. It's just been hard. I will always regret never getting to meet the man as so many did at different conventions and so on and expressing how grateful I was to him. I do truly believe he felt the love from all of us as a whole, though.