DC FanDome online convention

Started by The Laughing Fish, Thu, 18 Jun 2020, 14:39

Previous topic - Next topic
Well that was... disappointing. No appearance from Keaton or Affleck during The Flash panel, and the Beyond Batman panel was just Conroy performing a RiffTrax-style commentary over footage from the sixties TV show. :(

The only really good thing from either of these panels was the concept art showing Bat-Keats with the Flash.

The concept art was the saving grace. I guess we already know that Keaton and Affleck ARE back. It's happening. I guess that's all we really need right now.

The next interesting panel is the Legacy of the Bat panel, starting in about 10 minutes. Is this where Kilmer shows up?

Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Sat, 22 Aug  2020, 19:49
The next interesting panel is the Legacy of the Bat panel, starting in about 10 minutes. Is this where Kilmer shows up?
Possibly and hopefully. If not, perhaps the surprise DC Comics panel? Can't see where else he'd fit in.

Maybe Kilmer will appear during this next panel about the actors behind the Batman voices?

ZSJL will be in four parts, one hour each. And they're working to have it as one long film as well. Zack re-assures international viewers who don't have HBO Max they'll also be able to watch it.

The Snyder Cut panel was probably the most substantial panel so far, thanks to the trailer and release info. The next panels that interest me are those for the Suicide Squad game and The Batman.

I wonder where Val is...

I'll tune back in for The Batman

Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Sat, 22 Aug  2020, 22:04
The Snyder Cut panel was probably the most substantial panel so far, thanks to the trailer and release info. The next panels that interest me are those for the Suicide Squad game and The Batman.

I wonder where Val is...
Having it edited together for one film is ideal. A full length movie is what I was wanting most of all, and that's going to happen. As for the whole Fandome event, ZSJL and Flashpoint have been the best things so far. Gotham Knights looks like a cheap iPad game and my interest has gone way down. The Batman and Rocksteady's game are the only things left for me. Hopefully this game actually looks worthwhile.

Twenty two million people worldwide logged in for this event last week.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/dc-fandome-viewership-warner-bros-batman-wonder-woman-1234749806/

I wonder what other surprises they have left in store for "Explore the Multiverse" coming up in a few weeks.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei