Batman theme musical arrangements

Started by The Laughing Fish, Mon, 1 Jun 2020, 04:00

Previous topic - Next topic
I found this music composer on YouTube who blended most of the Batman film and TV themes together to create one single arrangement.

Here is one video which he plays the Junkie XL theme halfway thorough it. I must say, this is exactly what I thought Danny Elfman's score for Josstice League was going to sound like, instead of the bland and forgettable score we got.

There is another video of Goldenthal's theme blending together with B89's Descent into Mystery.

This is his own operatic take on the 1966 TV theme.

Really good stuff.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Samuel Kim (also mentioned in this thread and this) is also one of the best at this.

This is an arrangement of the Elfman and Zimmer themes.

A newer, longer arrangement of The Batman theme with the Imperial March, including Duel of the Fates.

Also, AtinPiano, he's done very good piano versions for many well known themes, plus piano versions of Samuel Kim's arrangements. This is a piano arrangement of The Batman's trailer music - he also incorporates Elfman's theme.

And posting this just because this is how I first heard his work, and must have listened to it a thousand times.

Gotta to love what some talented fans do, without any kind of restrictions.