Let's Request Live Batman Commentaries!!!

Started by THE BAT-MAN, Sat, 25 Apr 2020, 13:01

Previous topic - Next topic
Sat, 25 Apr 2020, 13:01 Last Edit: Sat, 25 Apr 2020, 22:39 by THE BAT-MAN
Hey Everyone,

I know that during this difficult time a lot of people are quarantined and doing their best to stay safe, but in light of all the chaos this pandemic has brought something interesting has occurred.  I've noticed that quite a few celebrities are starting to do live audio commentaries of their movies and posting it on youtube.  Since quite frankly they have more free time.  Zach Synder did a commentary for BVS,  Pierce Brosnan did one for Goldeneye,  Joseph Mazzello did one for Jurrassic Park,  Kevin Smith did one for Jay and Silent Bob Reboot, and I'm sure many more are doing them.  Anyway it got me thinking and I thought if there is any possible way we can get in touch with Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, Danny Devito, Michelle Pfeiffer, Kim Basinger, Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, Danny Elfman, and any other celebrities you can think of etc etc.   Maybe we can see some of these celebrities do a live commentary for Batman, Batman Returns, Mask of the Phantasm etc etc.  Especially, since Warner Bros.  is unlikely to  release any new commentaries with the blu ray releases.  Now is the time I believe to ask the actors if they would be willing to participate since everyone is pretty much stuck at home trying to keep from being bored and staying relevant.  What do you guys think?