Outrage culture

Started by The Laughing Fish, Sat, 10 Feb 2018, 03:05

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: thecolorsblend on Sun, 21 Nov  2021, 18:57
Quote from: The Laughing Fish on Sun, 21 Nov  2021, 08:12It makes me laugh when people accuse Snyder of being a creep while Whedon is the feminist.
Nobody says that anymore. Whedon's star has faded and it's not coming back. And I mean, Whedon's brand was always stronk wamen. So, when the brand gets broken, it's permanent. There's no coming back from that.

Whedon's halo is gone, never to return.

Whedon's reputation might be tarnished, but I still see some jackasses accusing Snyder of sexism online. Sure, those groups of people may seem to be shrinking in numbers nowadays. But they're still out there.

Besides, Hollyweird is such a cesspool that it wouldn't surprise me if he gets another job some time in the future. He might not get the chance to work blockbusters ever again, but I wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to TV. I have no faith in that industry.

Anyway, you can really tell Samantha Win is very loyal and affectionate towards both Zack and Deborah Snyder. Fun fact: Win is a regular in Snyder's filmography. Before playing Euboea in JL, she played one of Zod's minions in MOS, she starred in a short film called Snow Steam Iron, and appeared in Army of the Dead, which she had a memorable scene fighting zombies to the death.

But yeah, according to some detractors, Snyder is problematic. Sure.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

I found this disgusting tweet by Anissa Dorsey - who is apparently Geoff Johns' ex-wife - reacting to a headline of Ben Affleck describing the Josstice League reshoots as the worst moment of his career in his LA Times interview.

Thanks Joss Whedon for showing how Zach's "vision" sucked at 2 hours and not 4. U saved the DCEU from itself. Batman with gun wet dreams, Superman as a murderer and Wonder Woman crying over Steve for 40 years... Face with rolling eyes It's over, get over it. NEXT? @latimes

https://twitter.com/AnissaDorsey777/status/1479613493905141762

What a pathetic, vile creature. Never mind the hypocritical complaints (her ex husband wrote a Wonder Woman sequel where Diana wished Steve back to life in another man's body and had sex with that man's possessed body later on), the fact she overlooked all the ugly things surrounding the production of JL to praise that degenerate Whedon only to spite Snyder goes to show what a horrible scumbag she is.

What do you expect from someone who enables her ex, though?

Right, so because she happens to be black, her husband couldn't have been guilty of the sh*t that Ray Fisher accused her, yeah? After her depraved tweets, I take her even less seriously.

Trash.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei