Spider-Man (2002) Comic Influences

Started by Silver Nemesis, Sat, 8 Jul 2017, 11:57

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: thecolorsblend on Sun, 26 Apr  2020, 23:16
Purple dress, green coat and black head band thingie. The lovely Kirsten Dunst looks rather Gwen Stacy'ish during the science exhibit part of the movie.

Good spot there, colors.

I have been talking to a beautiful redhead and the corona hysteria means I can't actually meet up again at a restaurant or cafe. She's been what I've been holding on to mentally during the now pointless lockdown. I'm a mentally resilient person and have no problem sitting in a pitch black cave brooding alone. But day after day being stolen from me when I know there's something worth living for kills me. But no need to worry about how this story ends. All my charm, wit and humor is being summoned and will be on full display when we catch up. It's going to be great. Especially now there's no point holding back anything.

Congrats, TDK!

Sounds like you have your very own Mary Jane, or Barbara Gordon, or Vicki Vale, or Jean Grey, or Madelyne Pryor, or Poison Ivy, or Red Sonja, Lana Lang, or Black Widow, or Firestar, or Starfire, or Mystique, or Cheryl Blossom, or Caitlin Fairchild ... ok yeah, this could go on for awhile. The ginger list in comics is indeed pretty extensive, but the point stands. 

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Mmm, Fairchild...

(She was older than me when first introduced so I feel fine with this shut up don't judge me screw you guys I'm going home)

Some thoughts I've been having:

To kill a man first take away his spirit.
Dying is easy, waking up and going through this day after day is hard.

I won't kill myself just yet. Give it a couple of days.

TDK swings from the ceiling..
...if I am weak.

I just saw your message today. If you're truly thinking about suicide, I'm here to talk.
I've fallen before for someone who didn't feel the same way about me, I know how much that can hurt.
PM me if you want,
or if you want to talk to a professional, go here https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu,  7 May  2020, 10:06
Some thoughts I've been having:

To kill a man first take away his spirit.
Dying is easy, waking up and going through this day after day is hard.

I won't kill myself just yet. Give it a couple of days.

TDK swings from the ceiling..
...if I am weak.
Hey man please get in contact with GBglide. We all care about you here.

Thanks GB, Furst and colors. I'm all right and it's going to be all right.

I'm glad to see this.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."