Black Panther (2018)

Started by Silver Nemesis, Sat, 10 Jun 2017, 01:58

Previous topic - Next topic

This is the only Marvel movie I'm looking forward.

It looks promising, but I could've without the hip hop music for the trailer. Hopefully this movie will be returning to the same tone as The Winter Soldier.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

It's probably not going to make much of a difference but if that's what they want to do, I say full steam ahead. Sending spoilers to 'Marvel fanboys' is a dick move but I can't help but laugh at how determined these devils are.

I particularly like their third hashtag.

Ultimately...they're just being honest about their practices because the site can be manipulated. Surely these RT percentages are not completely accurate with bias dripping off certain critics. In any case, I won't be seeing the movie, so I don't really care either way.

That third hashtag though.

oh good the fanboys are still being immature.
The marvel fans aren't the only ones crapping on the DCEU, Snyder haters, Whedon haters, and Nolanites all have a vested interest in the failure of the DCEU.

I just shake my head and feel sorry for people who take time out of their lives to manipulate rotten tomato or IMDB scores.

DC Fans Helping Bronx Schoolchildren See Marvel's 'Black Panther'

While one group of DC fans are planning to sabotage the audience score for Marvel's Black Panther on Rotten Tomatoes, another group of DC fans are coming together to raise money for schoolchildren in the Bronx to have the opportunity to see Marvel's standalone film centered on the King of Wakanda.

DC fans Sheraz Farooqi and Zayyan Farooqi started the GoFundMe page as part of #TheBlackPantherChallenge which Frederick Joseph initiated in an effort to help children in Harlem see the Black Panther film. Sheraz and Zayyan are calling for all comic book fans to come together to help 300 Middle School children of color in Bronx, New York catch a theatrical screening of a superhero film that allows them to see themselves as the main hero.

Almost 100 campaigns across the nation as well as around the world have already raised $100,000 to help children see the film when it hits theaters in just over two weeks. You can check out Sheraz and Zayyan GoFundMe page here.

Source: https://heroichollywood.com/dc-schoolchildren-marvels-black-panther/

QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei