Justice League Promotion

Started by The Joker, Fri, 24 Mar 2017, 19:34

Previous topic - Next topic
Those character posters would make great slipcover variants and I'd love to see steelbook versions with the Alex Ross poster and even the JL logo. 

Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Sat, 30 Sep  2017, 20:23

Never get tired of Terry Dodson's Wonder Woman art. Wow!

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

I'd love to have a textless version of the Empire cover drawing. That one is fantastic.

Quote from: Azrael on Mon,  2 Oct  2017, 07:06
My first thought when I saw this

That brings all kinds of nostalgic memories of the '90's and picking up the Burton/Schumacher Batman movie comic adaptations.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Tony Daniel tweeted his variant cover.

Source: https://twitter.com/TonyDanielx2/status/913513980643221509
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Quote from: The Joker on Mon,  2 Oct  2017, 07:19
Quote from: Azrael on Mon,  2 Oct  2017, 07:06
My first thought when I saw this

That brings all kinds of nostalgic memories of the '90's and picking up the Burton/Schumacher Batman movie comic adaptations.

I wish they'd revive that tradition. When was the last time DC produced a comic adaption of one of their feature films? I know they published prequel tie-ins for Superman Returns and some of their other more recent movies. But when did they last publish a full-on adaptation? Batman Begins? Have there been any others since?

Anyway, here are some cool new Justice League pics from Empire.

Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Mon,  2 Oct  2017, 13:20

Oh boy. I really love this. Outside of Superman's return, I'm hyped for the batcave scene with the other heroes. That's what dreams are made of. Who would have thought we'd ever get such a scene in the films?