How did the Cobblepots die?

Started by eledoremassis02, Sun, 9 May 2021, 17:11

Previous topic - Next topic
Watching Returns and it's something I never really thought about. Penguin He knew who his parents were and was killing when he was in the circus, so it's not out of the realm of possibility he had them killed? Or perhaps an accident of some sort?

Quote from: eledoremassis02 on Sun,  9 May  2021, 17:11
Watching Returns and it's something I never really thought about. Penguin He knew who his parents were and was killing when he was in the circus, so it's not out of the realm of possibility he had them killed? Or perhaps an accident of some sort?
He commanded the Red Triangle gang. So, it's not out of the question that he ordered them to be killed.

And yet, the Penguin killed the Ice Princess indirectly himself. He tried killing Catwoman indirectly himself. He was obviously planning to kill the first borns of the city and probably he would've done that himself too.

So, I think that if Cobblepot had anything to do with his parents deaths, odds are he did it himself instead of having his gang do it. More than any other, I imagine those two murders would've been very personal to him.

Quote from: eledoremassis02 on Sun,  9 May  2021, 17:11
Oswald's pitch to Max feels too genuine and I prefer him entering the streets of Gotham not knowing anything about his past. I'd say his parents died comfortably inside their mansion to a ripe old age.