Lindsay Lohan vs. Suicide Squad

Started by Silver Nemesis, Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 20:56

Previous topic - Next topic
Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 19:50 #10 Last Edit: Fri, 22 Jul 2016, 19:55 by Dagenspear
Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 22 Jul  2016, 18:471. It was (mostly) a joke.

2. She'll never see it.

3. You're not this site's designated moral compass.

4. Do not tell me how to post again. If someone else wants to deal with your sanctimonious bullsh*t, fine, but I'm not.

5. Have a nice day.
The fact that it wasn't all a joke is the issue. 2/3 don't matter. I didn't tell you how to post. Please don't put words in my mouth. I'm not acting, and I'm not in general, morally superior. 5. Thank you very much. You too.

Quote from: riddler on Fri, 22 Jul  2016, 19:40And if Lindsay Lohan is going to take shots at other people's work she deserves the backlash she gets. She can't even keep her own life together, she's probably being sour because nobody in charge of big budget productions like Suicide Squad is willing to roll the dice on her and for good reason.
Good reason. Yes indeed.

And it's sad, really, because she really was talented. She was cute as buttons, a good actress and a good singer. She really was what casting directors look for with actresses. She could've had a very bright future.

But she went another way.

It's over Anakin, I have the (moral) high ground!

Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 00:54 #14 Last Edit: Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 00:57 by Catwoman
The hilarious part is I wasn't even mad til the resident holy roller did his holier than thou bit with me. "Shut up hooker" is like a term of endearment with my friends and I.

Would "Shut your whore mouth" have worked better?

Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 01:25 #15 Last Edit: Sat, 23 Jul 2016, 05:27 by thecolorsblend
Quote from: Catwoman on Sat, 23 Jul  2016, 00:54The hilarious part is I wasn't even mad til the resident holy roller did his holier than thou bit with me. "Shut up hooker" is like a term of endearment with my friends and I.

When in doubt, calling someone an "ignorant sl*t" will either inspire a lot of laughs or possibly get you fired. Since you don't work here, there's not much chance of getting fired.

Hey, good news, eh? Eh, Catty?

Eh?

Quote from: Catwoman on Sat, 23 Jul  2016, 00:54The hilarious part is I wasn't even mad til the resident holy roller did his holier than thou bit with me. "Shut up hooker" is like a term of endearment with my friends and I.

It shouldn't be considered than thou to not like an insult.
Quote from: Catwoman on Sat, 23 Jul  2016, 00:05Get over it.
We all can. Why don't we? I'm very sorry that what I said bothered you.

Quote from: Dagenspear on Sat, 23 Jul  2016, 02:01

It shouldn't be considered than thou to not like an insult.
Quote from: Catwoman on Sat, 23 Jul  2016, 00:05Get over it.
We all can. Why don't we? I'm very sorry that what I said bothered you.

It's not WHAT you said, it's that you said it. Like I said, you're not the moral compass here, nor the administrator. We have one of those, his name is Paul, and I assure you if he has an issue with what I said he will let me know. He's reamed my ass plenty of times before, I've almost felt at times like I needed to be sitting on a bag of frozen veggies afterwards. So if theres a problem, he will tell me. Thank you.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sat, 23 Jul  2016, 00:54
The hilarious part is I wasn't even mad til the resident holy roller did his holier than thou bit with me. "Shut up hooker" is like a term of endearment with my friends and I.

There's no need to think for yourself. Others will do it for you. Being told off and told what to do is drawing a lot of frustration in the world. Your response is similar to what I'm seeing elsewhere.

Quote from: Dagenspear on Fri, 22 Jul  2016, 16:43
Quote from: Catwoman on Thu, 21 Jul  2016, 22:26Shut up hooker
This isn't necessary. From anyone. She's just making a comment against a fictional character. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!
Your outright stupidity continues to astound me on a daily basis.