Lindsay Lohan vs. Suicide Squad

Started by Silver Nemesis, Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 20:56

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteI don't think Lindsay Lohan bought her advanced Suicide Squad tickets last week!

The actress just posted a photo of The Crow star Brandon Lee, and seemed to imply that The Joker was somehow a ripoff of his character. "Who wore it better?" Lohan asked in her Instagram caption. The photo also included Jack Nicholson, Heath Ledger, and Jared Leto dressed as The Joker.

Lohan's caption also expressed her sympathy for all the craziness that is going on in the world right now, which prompted her to set her sights on Suicide Squad. "A Suicide Squad movie is not helping the world but hurting people. Anger is not an answer for peace," she wrote.

Update 07/19/16: Lohan has deleted the Instagram post.
http://batman-news.com/2016/07/18/lindsay-lohan-disses-suicide-squad/

I get the visual comparisons between Eric Draven and Ledger's Joker. But Nicholson and Leto?

Lohan behold, Lindsay said something stupid. Again.

Quote from: Catwoman on Thu, 21 Jul  2016, 22:26Shut up hooker
This isn't necessary. From anyone. She's just making a comment against a fictional character. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!

Quote from: Dagenspear on Fri, 22 Jul  2016, 16:43
Quote from: Catwoman on Thu, 21 Jul  2016, 22:26Shut up hooker
This isn't necessary. From anyone. She's just making a comment against a fictional character. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!

1. It was (mostly) a joke.

2. She'll never see it.

3. You're not this site's designated moral compass.

4. Do not tell me how to post again. If someone else wants to deal with your sanctimonious bullsh*t, fine, but I'm not.

5. Have a nice day.

i think it's extremely premature to compare Jeto or a character from any film anyone hasn't seen to Brandon Lee's Crow.

Eric Draven went through a huge character development right from life to the depths of hell and the supernatural and had one ultimate goal in mind. It was a very complex character

We haven't seen Leto's joker yet but I think we can assume he doesn't have the supernatural element and hopefully is not a good guy inside like the Crow. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe the character of Draven was supposed to have makeup, his face is so white because it lost pigmentation.

And if Lindsay Lohan is going to take shots at other people's work she deserves the backlash she gets. She can't even keep her own life together, she's probably being sour because nobody in charge of big budget productions like Suicide Squad is willing to roll the dice on her and for good reason.