Star Wars Episode 8: The Last Jedi

Started by Catwoman, Sat, 21 May 2016, 21:55

Previous topic - Next topic
Nice try, but my post wasn't political. It was personal. Mentioning a skunk's current residence has nothing to do with his politics.

Thanks for playing, though.

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 19 Jan  2018, 17:11
Nice try, but my post wasn't political.
Mentions the POTUS in a post...but then claims the post wasn't political and has NOTHING to do with politics. Hmm, okay. So can I post in length about the Clintons looting Haiti, and pass that off as personal and not political? That's the standard you've established. But we're not playing anything here. You're just 'one sick kitty' who continues to do 'crazy and stupid things.' My original point was about not caring about Hamill's personal opinions because I like TLJ independent of all that. That's where my statement begins and ends. But you couldn't help yourself.

Be a doll and get bent, sweetie.

And I don't care what you say about those crooked f***ers. And twist it all you like but I didn't make one political comment. I was talking about the man in the position, not the position itself or any of his political views. Just him being a rotten excuse for a human being. Would you rather I refer to him as the ex-host of Celebrity Apprentice instead?

Regardless, TLF wasn't privy to why anyone could hate on Mark Hamill, so all I did was explain why they would. :)

The only one twisting here is you, sweetie. I'm deliberately not progressing this political debate here (but hey, because you mentioned the Apprentice, the previous POTUS was a community organiser who didn't even run a hotdog stand) but instead calling you out. Again....I don't care what the dumb prick Mark Hamill thinks of box office, characterization or whatever else - but the character of Luke Skywalker is another matter. Be a doll and get bent.

I love how you keep throwing out references to certain political figures to try to piss me off. Keep digging, you might find one I actually care about. I'll give you a hint since you clearly need it, none of them served in office in the last three decades or so. :)

I've twisted nothing. Our dear TLF asked an honest question and I gave him the honest answer (too honest? perhaps). You're the one who made it political by crying that what I said was political, which it wasn't. That bozo barely counts as "political" to start with.

And wow, resorting to my own request to throw back at me. How disappointing. You used to be better at this. In any case we're arguing in a circle, there's a lot better things I can be doing with my time. Toodleloo.

You brought up a political figure and then claimed you weren't being political. You then pushed forward with more references to said political figure. And you keep doing so with your bozo comment. You're nothing but a hypocrite and a thread derailer.

Nope. I brought up an assclown masquerading as a political figure, and my posts are only referencing the assclown part. Not political. :)

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 19 Jan  2018, 21:38
Nope. I brought up an assclown masquerading as a political figure, and my posts are only referencing the assclown part. Not political. :)
Thanks for continuing to prove my point.

You started the whole thing with your reference to Mark Hamill, in a Star Wars thread no less. You can't be stupid enough to think nobody - at least among those of us who are familiar with you and your views - was going to pick up on that. You had to either be expecting exactly what happened (where you could turn around and act like you and your idiot idol are victims) or for people to just let it go and not take the bait. You're no better than johnnygobbs was. You're the mirror image. My mistake was taking the bait so you could play your little game. Congratulations, you won, you can stick the medal next to your Special Olympics Five Yard Dash Participation Ribbon.

To everybody else, I apologize for my hand in the thread going off subject. Like I said, Mark Hamill is just about universally adored, one of the few people in Hollywood you can point to and tell your children "Hey, taking after him a little bit isn't so bad." The only imaginable reason people can find to take issue with him (aside from him just being too damn nice and decent) would be his politics (particularly our resident Trumpkin and the other thin-skinned disciples of that fool), but even as someone who's own politics are a little bit right of center I don't have any issue with that. I just don't care about someone's politics. I don't care about that idiot Trump's politics. That's why I didn't make one reference to any view he has. I just talked about him being a poor excuse for a human being. Which he is.

I should have just let it go and said nothing, with it being about Mark I felt compelled to speak up. Lesson learned.

Fri, 19 Jan 2018, 22:27 #89 Last Edit: Fri, 19 Jan 2018, 22:33 by The Dark Knight
In your apology you just keep going. I mean...just get a load of this.

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 19 Jan  2018, 21:55
where you could turn around and act like you and your idiot idol are victims
(particularly our resident Trumpkin and the other thin-skinned disciples of that fool)
I don't care about that idiot Trump's politics.
I just talked about him being a poor excuse for a human being. Which he is.

I'm not taking your bait. I just rightly pointed out you can't stop talking about him...in the Last Jedi thread. I made a comment about Mark Hamill and you exploded. "I was triggered and behaved badly, blame TDK". Nope.

Behaving like this is on you, not me.

Mark Hamill didn't initially agree with Luke's portrayal in TLJ. So?
Mark Hamill says box office isn't an indicator of quality? Wow, what a genius. But again....so?

I don't like the actor but I like the film and the character. That's it.
That's all I'm saying here through all of your constant POTUS references.