Justice League Part One....filming underway!

Started by Grissom, Tue, 12 Apr 2016, 15:51

Previous topic - Next topic
Here is a new picture of Batman, Wonder Woman and the Flash posing together.

QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

That's a pleasant surprise. I think it's possible a trailer of some sort gets released fairly soon.

I think Batman is going to be very awesome in this. The behind the scenes video shows him grappling over massive distances for starters. I have no doubt we'll see the most impressive Batman on the big screen. BvS was just the start. After the whole 'this is too depressing' nonsense, Snyder will probably push the action component up to 11. Which I am completely okay with.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 21 Dec  2016, 09:31I think Batman is going to be very awesome in this. The behind the scenes video shows him grappling over massive distances for starters. I have no doubt we'll see the most impressive Batman on the big screen. BvS was just the start. After the whole 'this is too depressing' nonsense, Snyder will probably push the action component up to 11. Which I am completely okay with.
Snyder hasn't let me down yet. And especially when it comes to Batman, he's got my full attention.

I've got an eye on the Flash too. I'm rather interested in seeing what happens with that character too.

I think Aquaman will be another character to watch. There's tons of potential with a water themed character.

Here is a brand new picture of the entire team, minus Superman.

QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Looks good. They're on board Batman's new flying vehicle.

New photo looks great. I already love what they've done with Batman and WW, so I'm excited to see how everyone else is. Can't wait to see Flash in action.

Quote from: The Laughing Fish on Mon,  9 Jan  2017, 05:04Here is a brand new picture of the entire team, minus Superman.
That appears to be a matter of severe consternation among Superman fans. I mean, it's almost like they didn't see the ending of BVS or something, I dunno...