Arkham Asylum Video Game

Started by The Dark Knight, Thu, 14 Aug 2008, 10:02

Previous topic - Next topic
He looks like the MK vs DC Joker but they added the cuit mouth and more wrinkles on his face. Saw the trailer. Looks good. Kevin Conroy doesn't sound good for the look they chose for Batman, frankly neither does Hamil, but it's good to hear them again.

Sat, 21 Feb 2009, 17:48 #21 Last Edit: Sat, 21 Feb 2009, 18:02 by The Batman Returns
Now that I think about it, I'm missing the "New Look".

The suit in the game looks cool, don't get me wrong, but there should be alternative batsuits for Batman, like the Neal Adams styled "New Look" batsuit for example.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Sat, 21 Feb  2009, 17:26
He looks like the MK vs DC Joker but they added the cuit mouth and more wrinkles on his face. Saw the trailer. Looks good. Kevin Conroy doesn't sound good for the look they chose for Batman, frankly neither does Hamil, but it's good to hear them again.

I wasn't talking about the Joker (did you misread my message or make a typo?).

i wasn't responding to you. I was responding to Sandman's old message.

I don't know? i mean i have nothing against the cut mouth, i guess i just perfer the perma smile.

Quote from: The Batman Returns on Sat, 21 Feb  2009, 17:48

How do you mean?

Quote from: Sandman on Sun, 22 Feb  2009, 09:09

How do you mean?

Just so that there's no confusion before I answer your question, you do know what Batman's "New Look" suit looks like, right?

I don't know? i mean i have nothing against the cut mouth, i guess i just perfer the perma smile.

Same. but, thems the breaks I guess....

Quote from: The Batman Returns on Sun, 22 Feb  2009, 15:05

How do you mean?

Just so that there's no confusion before I answer your question, you do know what Batman's "New Look" suit looks like, right?

Yes i do thinki i know what your talking about.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Sun, 22 Feb  2009, 16:33

Same. but, thems the breaks I guess....

Yup, just gonna be hard for me to forget The Joker being The Joker and instead replaced by a self mutilating schizophrenic.

Tue, 24 Feb 2009, 02:38 #27 Last Edit: Thu, 14 May 2009, 23:01 by Dark Knight Detective
Quote from: Sandman on Tue, 24 Feb  2009, 00:17

How do you mean?

Here's the "New Look" done by Neal Adams (just so you know what I'm talking about):

My reason for wanting the "New Look" in the game (not the Adam West or other pre O'Neil & Adams styles) is b/c it's one of the best (if not, the best) suits Batman has worn over his nearly 70 yr. history. Plus, it's a classic (thanks to Neal Adams), so it should be featured within the game. Know what I mean? 8)

Quote from: The Batman Returns on Tue, 24 Feb  2009, 02:38
Quote from: Sandman on Tue, 24 Feb  2009, 00:17

How do you mean?

Here's the "New Look" done by Neal Adams (just so you know what I'm talking about):

http://www.grouchoreviews.com/content/interviews/70/4.jpg

My reason for wanting the "New Look" in the game (not the Adam West or other pre O'Neil & Adams styles) is b/c it's one of the best (if not, the best) suits Batman has worn over his nearly 70 yr. history. Plus, it's a classic (thanks to Neal Adams), so it should be featured within the game. Know what I mean? 8)

Ohhhhh lol yes i know what you mean ;D, Got abit confused. Yes i have to agree with you on that one i love the look of most batsuit, but the "new look"  really would fit well.

Hey guys, new trailer:

This game is going to kick ass...
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.