#BvS SPOILER THREAD

Started by Paul (ral), Tue, 15 Mar 2016, 16:51

Previous topic - Next topic
Looks like Batfleck broke Keaton's record by +1 kill.

Mon, 4 Jul 2016, 22:59 #161 Last Edit: Tue, 5 Jul 2016, 00:06 by Travesty
Not sure if I would even count the dream sequence, as that didn't really happen, lol.

Cool video, though.

Edit: Ahhh, I was commenting while watching, I didn't know they erased the dream kills. Ha!

Quote from: Travesty on Mon,  4 Jul  2016, 22:59
Not sure if I would even count the dream sequence, as that didn't really happen, lol.

Cool video, though.

Edit: Ahhh, I was commenting while watching, I didn't know they erased the dream kills. Ha!
Hm. Now that's an interesting situation. Because it wasn't actually a dream. Or was it?

I mean, that's the future. And it will happen. Or it would've happened. But then presumably it would've been undone later.

So, are those kills legit?

Regardless of the situation with the Snyderverse and the studio, yes, the Knightmare casualties did legit happen.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Sun, 24 Oct  2021, 08:34
Quote from: Travesty on Mon,  4 Jul  2016, 22:59

Cool video, though.

Hm. Now that's an interesting situation. Because it wasn't actually a dream. Or was it?

I mean, that's the future. And it will happen. Or it would've happened. But then presumably it would've been undone later.

So, are those kills legit?
Is it? I thought it was a different universe. Or was it the future?

I stopped paying attention to what they were. I'm sure there's vids or something that can explain the full story.

Quote from: Travesty on Sun, 24 Oct  2021, 21:45
Is it? I thought it was a different universe. Or was it the future?
I've seen the future and boy it's rough. I'd rather drink six razor blades from a paper cup. The Knightmare is a very real thing, and the game is to try and avoid it from happening. Hence Barry trying to alert Bruce, but being "too soon."

One thing that still isn't super clear is the Knightmare sequences. The other glimpses of the future can sort of be explained. But how does Bruce see the first Knightmare vision in BVS while he and Cyborg see it in ZSJL?

The most that I've been able to figure is that when Mother Box was dropped onto Superman's body, the Kryptonian AI says the future has taken root in the present. Whatever else that might mean, it seems that one byproduct of it is that Bruce occasionally gets glimpses of the Knightmare future in his dreams.

This is one of those plot points which we can be fairly certain would've addressed in subsequent films. But as it stands, it's not entirely clear now.