The Best of Batman Magazine

Started by eledoremassis02, Mon, 25 Jan 2016, 05:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Has anyone read this? I'm about half way through and it's a very fun read/look back at Batman on Film. Defiantly worth a buy. The one things that kills me is this error (1997)

and the lack of the Forever car on the same page with the batmobiles on film

Where has this magazine been all my life?  ;D

Are you in Britain eledoremassis02, and if so what kind of shop did you purchase it from?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Mon, 25 Jan  2016, 05:09
Where has this magazine been all my life?  ;D

Are you in Britain eledoremassis02, and if so what kind of shop did you purchase it from?

I am in the U.S but there are some on ebay that arent much more than what it cost to pick this up :D

Quote from: eledoremassis02 on Tue, 26 Jan  2016, 16:06I am in the U.S but there are some on ebay that arent much more than what it cost to pick this up :D
Thanks.  :)  I'll think I'll order from ebay.  I love getting packages in the post from them, and it saves having to root around various shops looking for the magazine (which might, in any case, not be available in the UK).

Quote from: eledoremassis02 on Mon, 25 Jan  2016, 05:02The one things that kills me is this error (1997)

and the lack of the Forever car on the same page with the batmobiles on film
They completely skipped over Batman Forever and replaced George Clooney with Val Kilmer in Batman & Robin.

God bless you! God bless everyone!

^ How could they do that? Was it on purpose?  :-\

Probably just lack of basic research from a non-fan. It happens all the time in web-things, but in a print magazine..?

Quote from: Nycteris on Wed, 27 Jan  2016, 20:57
Probably just lack of basic research from a non-fan. It happens all the time in web-things, but in a print magazine..?
This type of sloppy editing often occurs in these types of magazines, unfortunately.

I've still made my order from ebay, because I like these collectable magazines, even if those occasional errors are annoying.