Batman Arkham Knight: Season of Infamy

Started by Killer Croc, Tue, 22 Dec 2015, 17:00

Previous topic - Next topic

This just in!!! Brand new trailer for a new Arkham Knight expansion pack!!!

...Featuring Killer Croc!!! :D

Looking at the villains in the video, I realize that I prefer the character designs from the last two Rocksteady games than in Arkham Knight.

I see that Mr. Freeze didn't listen to Batman's advice to start a new life after Nora was rescued in Arkham City. For shame.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Alright, so I'm starting to play this DLC after returning from my trip.

I just finished the Killer Croc portion. And I liked it. Basically, a prison ship crashes in Gotham containing Croc, who escapes and causes mayhem. He kidnaps the warden and Batman has to intervene.

The warden had been experimenting on prisoners and Croc, messing up his genetics and playing around with his restorative abilities. Thus making him balloon in size as you see in the marketing material. So basically, Croc is just an angry guy wanting revenge, as well as wanting the warden to change him back to normality. Works for me.

These Season of Infamy DLC episodes are set during the main game as well. Just after Bruce has been outed as Batman, but before he returns to Wayne Manor and the explosion happens. Looking forward to playing the other three, but I'll take my time.