part II alternate 1985
2 (28.6%)
part II 1955
2 (28.6%)
part III 1885
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: Thu, 22 Oct 2015, 00:10

I would not mind seeing the past too, if I had a time machine. But be real careful not to interfere.

Quote from: Edd Grayson on Wed, 21 Oct  2015, 22:17
I wish I could go back to pre-production time, and tell them to stop it.  ;)
I wish I could go back in time and bet on the Cubbies.

Anyone got a copy of Grays Sporting Almanac? 

That way I can go back in time and put money on that popular sport, 'Slamball'.  ;D
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Watch out for Thumb Bandits, though!  :-\  ;D

Quote from: Edd Grayson on Wed, 21 Oct  2015, 22:30
Watch out for Thumb Bandits, though!  :-\  ;D
Good point, but at least we don't have to use our hands anymore to play video games, right?

Right, and we can order a Pepsi Perfect AND hear recommendations from video waiters  ;D

Wed, 21 Oct 2015, 23:26 #65 Last Edit: Wed, 21 Oct 2015, 23:28 by JokerMeThis
In Back to the Future II didn't they arrive in 2015 at 4:29 PM? I'm in California and the same time zone as fictional Hill Valley would be and it's about to be that time.  ;D

JokerMeThis, it should not be very hard to spot a DeLorean near you, let alone a flying one.  ;D

Quote from: JokerMeThis on Wed, 21 Oct  2015, 23:26
In Back to the Future II didn't they arrive in 2015 at 4:29 PM? I'm in California and the same time zone as fictional Hill Valley would be and it's about to be that time.  ;D
Is it raining in California today (funnily enough the weather in the UK was quite similar to how it was in BTTF2 today)?

Thu, 22 Oct 2015, 00:06 #68 Last Edit: Thu, 22 Oct 2015, 00:10 by JokerMeThis
QuoteIs it raining in California today (funnily enough the weather in the UK was quite similar to how it was in BTTF2 today)?

It's sunny and clear here in my part of San Diego county. California is a big place though. It alone might even be bigger than the UK. I'm not sure.

Had a good time going to a retro-movie screening of Back to the Future Part II on 10/21/2015. It was the 2nd retro-movie I've been to that had a sold out crowd. The 1st was JAWS. Which I saw for the first time this past July in a theater setting. In trying to be in keeping with the theme of the night, and since I don't have a BTTF shirt (unlike the friends I went with), I ended up wearing a JAWS shirt that night, due solely to the "JAWS 19" scene.  ;)  :-[

Crowd was definitely into it. Some cheering when Doc Brown told Marty the date they arrived on in the "Future". Lots of laughs of course, especially following the teaser footage montage of BTTF Part III with the announcement; "Coming summmer of 1990" at the end. As we were walking out into the hallway after the film ended, someone made the joke that they now couldn't wait for Summer 1990! To which someone else responded that he couldn't wait for 1991, cause that's when he was born.  ;D

Great night. Excellent movie. Good times.  8)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."