A new level for Nolan Nutjobs?

Started by Catwoman, Thu, 11 Jun 2015, 18:13

Previous topic - Next topic
http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/10/after-batman-v-supermans-batmobile-revealed-ranking-the-batmobiles-from-over-the-years-5239163/

Ok so I don't really agree with her on anything (including ranking the Bat Buggy when we know nothing about it except Ben Affleck's stunt driver will be behind the wheel) except that Tim's Batmobile is the best (but there's nothing clunky about its bat wings) but read her pros for the Tumbler: "Pros: Durable, easily as iconic as the 60s version, comes in black."

I nearly had a heart attack when I read that. Easily as iconic as the '60s version? Is she freaking serious? The most iconic automobile in TV and movie history, and she claims that ugly ass "tank meets a Monster Truck" is "easily" as iconic? To even make such a statement you either have to be the most committed Nolan Nut, on more drugs than the whole Osbourne family put together, or the greatest troll in history.

Ug. Idk if anyone knows but I'm a car girl so I take Batmobile stuff seriously lol. So if anyone asks me "Why so serious," after I quit stabbing you in the face, that's why.

There's no way that the Nolan Tumbler is as beautiful or cool as the Burton Batmobile. Even the Schumacher Batmobile is better.

I liked the Tumbler, but it's not my favorite. I think mine would go:

-Burton
-60's
-Tumbler
-Forever
-B&R

I like the new one for BvS a lot, but I haven't seen it in action yet.

Not surprised by this; everyone saw the Nolan films and in turn everyone thinks they are a Batman expert - its sad really, now the original films are nothing but bad-mouthed by 90% of Batman "fans" because its not made by Nolan.

The Tumbler sucks, plain and simple, its boring and has no style to it, no panache.
Burton's and both of Schumacher's are so much better and look like real Batmobiles.

They're sleek, sexy, tough, intimidating, exceptional and unique, in general they are everything a Batmobile should be.

This is a pretty mean post title.

The tumbler's fine. But this insult is new level.