Poison Ivy: The Best Thing About This Movie

Started by JokerMeThis, Fri, 8 May 2015, 22:49

Previous topic - Next topic
Poison Ivy is the best thing about this movie. Uma was just the most beautiful and sexiest actress at the time who could've played her. The way she walks, the way she talks, everything she does is as sexy as is humanly possible. I watched this movie over and over again when I was a teenager just because of Uma's role in it. I like the new gallery upload picture of Uma as Poison Ivy. I don't care what some people might say. I think Uma is a beautiful woman.

Did anyone else like this movie or watch it over and over again just because of Uma's role in it?

I did. She was an inspiration in more ways than one lol.

I reckon she looks much better and sexier there without those plants covering her eyebrows.

In my opinion, Michael Gough's Alfred is truly the best thing in this troubled movie. His scenes with Clooney's Bruce were top notch.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Quote from: The Laughing Fish on Fri,  8 May  2015, 23:53

I reckon she looks much better and sexier there without those plants covering her eyebrows.
I agree Laughing Fish.  I wish that had been her look throughout the entire film and we'd gotten a proper look of her face without all those silly accessories.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Sat, 9 May 2015, 00:55 #4 Last Edit: Sun, 10 May 2015, 05:05 by JokerMeThis
I think Uma looks beautiful in all of her scenes as Poison Ivy. I have no problem at all with them. And I like her look in that picture too.

I even like Uma's look before Poison Ivy's transformation and when she goes around in Gotham looking like a normal person. Uma can just never look bad to me.

I just love every scene where Poison Ivy seduces and kills men with her kiss who are absolutely in love with her and desperately want that kiss. So heartless. So evil. So Sexy.

Seriously though, I believe that as far as acting goes Alfred is probably the best thing in this movie.

Quote from: JokerMeThis on Sat,  9 May  2015, 00:55

I just love every scene where Poison Ivy seduces and kills men with her kiss who are absolutely in love with her and desperately want that kiss. So sexy. So heartless. So evil.

I wish I had that ability.

I'd enjoy a kiss from Poison Ivy even though I would die. I mean, I wouldn't kiss her if I knew it'd kill me. But for a moment I'd still enjoy it. There are worse ways to go.

As Poison Ivy said in the movie, this is a one-woman show!  ;)  :D

Even when she is trying to be dowdy at the ball, she is still smoking hot!!!!

QuoteEven when she is trying to be dowdy at the ball, she is still smoking hot!!!!

Agreed. Even when she is trying to look like a nerdy librarian she is still gorgeous. Just like Michelle Pfeiffer/Selina Kyle at the beginning of Batman Returns. I'd love to date even those versions of Pamela and Selina as long as Selina toughened up and learned to stand up for herself.