Batman v Superman teaser

Started by Slash Man, Fri, 17 Apr 2015, 22:56

Previous topic - Next topic
Truly spectacular teaser, and man does Affleck look like Batman!!
I honestly feel like we're gonna be seeing a proper Batman movie again, for the first time since 97, I feel like this is worthy of the Batman name and will not be ashamed of going all in with it!

But yeah, Affleck looks great, he's intimidating as sh!t, like WOAH, he's bulked up and is straight outta the DKR comics, though I hope its a case of Batman has had a long career already as opposed to a retired old man Batman, we've JUST seen that and makes me think we wont see too much Batman in the JL movie run.
Having him at the stage where he's lost Jason and Dick is NW is the best point I'd say, he's a veteran, he knows what he's doing without being a rookie, him in his prime.

It sounds great though, man that bass blow every few beats is so powerful, really brings the movie full circle more than any score for a Batman film has in some time.

I'm so excited for this, the battle between Batman and Superman is gonna be epic, but I also hope its personal and doesn't go all over the city, keeping it close and tight would be best - just one heck of a fist fight!

Plus really hoping Jenna Malone is playing the Oracle, she'd be perfect as her, she easily looks the part and has the acting chops for it too.

Eeeee so excite for thas!!