Catwoman in "Arkham City"

Started by Catwoman, Thu, 16 Apr 2015, 21:28

Previous topic - Next topic
Michelle's Catwoman will always be my fav but this one, oh my freaking god I am in love with a video game character and I don't even care. She is so awesome and so badassed and so sexy and so adorable that I can't even handle it. I just wish I didn't keep getting her killed when I play as her lol. I'm getting better though!

One of my fav things is when she's in a fight and if someone comes up behind her and you counter it, she'll grab his punch, lean back and kiss him, then body slam him. First time she did it I was like "WAIT! Did she really?!" and then I did it again and I literally squealed with delight! When I'm fighting a bunch of people I try to make her do that as many times as I can now lol. And then the move where you sneak up behind a thug and take him out silently and she wraps her leg around him and checks her nails while he's struggling for air OMG. I want to try that but I'm afraid I'd break someone's neck and my leg in the process. :(

I love her lines too. "Any of you have an itch that needs scratching?" "Seriously, you boys don't stand a chance." "This place is dangerous. I LIKE it!.....you expecting a kiss?" "I've been a bad kitty. Untie me, and I'll make it up to you..." And her banter back and forth with Poison Ivy. And so on. Ugh, she's so awesome it freaking hurts.

Ah crap one of those vids was supposed to be this one:

Catwoman definitely was one of the highlights for Arkham City. The freestyle combat worked brilliantly as she struts like a gymnast, fights with elegance and likes to tease the deadbeats like kissing them or wrapping her legs around them as she knocks them out. It's fun to make her hop and crawl on top of building and ceilings like she's Spider-Man.

I'd say my favourite part of the DLC is the scene where you got to steal the keycards from the TYGER guards to open Hugo Strange's vault. If you make Catwoman interact with Poison Ivy's flowers, she'll stomp on them out of pettiness. There's always the alternate ending where you take the door on the way out to Gotham, and you listen to Oracle desperately pleading for help in the end till the game rewinds back to the vault again. The only thing I have to complain is that Catwoman doesn't really have an ending after getting her jewels back. But at least you get to fight Two-Face as a boss.

BTW Catwoman (the poster), if you want to play more as Catwoman in another game, you might want to check out Injustice: Gods Among Us. Grey Delisle voices her again. In that game, you get to squirm as you watch Catwoman throwing her opponent by slashing them in the face AND grabbing them by the crotch. If you get the game on an iPad or Android, you'll get to play Pfeiffer's Catwoman too.

QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Oh hell yes! lol

I actually played through all of her missions except the one with Two Face cause I keep getting killed and I love how she smashed the flowers. Wonder how she explained that lmao

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 17 Apr  2015, 22:08
Oh hell yes! lol

I actually played through all of her missions except the one with Two Face cause I keep getting killed and I love how she smashed the flowers. Wonder how she explained that lmao

All you have to do is be patient, and concentrate on Two-Face. He'll never run out of henchmen, so you'll have to time your attacks carefully when he's left alone, and quickly hide before his gang approaches. Always use the x-ray vision to take a better look at your surroundings.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Never runs out of henchmen, huh? Damnit! That's why I would sneak up behind nearly everyone and do the silent takedowns or whatever I had to do and be like "Yes!" and the room would still be full and I'd be like "Didn't I just take all you fools out?" Ugh. Now you tell me. lol.

Her X-Ray vision stuff is neat, I just wish it wasn't all jumbled up looking where you can't make anything out except enemies. I mean I guess that's what it's meant for but still. Of course even that is good enough in the challenge things where the guy with the signal scrambler thingy and you can't even use it. Then I'd take jumbled up just fine lol.