Keaton,Wayans,& Williams in Batman Forever

Started by BatmanFanatic93, Tue, 5 Aug 2014, 10:35

Previous topic - Next topic
Tue, 5 Aug 2014, 10:35 Last Edit: Tue, 5 Aug 2014, 10:36 by BatmanFanatic93
Just fan-made screnshots of the original casts i did in photoshop in batman forever.  :D

Wadda ya think?  :)
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin

Great work, BatmanFanatic93! I sure would've liked to see Keaton in the film, maybe Williams too. Not too sure about Wayans but why not...

QuoteGreat work, BatmanFanatic93! I sure would've liked to see Keaton in the film, maybe Williams too. Not too sure about Wayans but why not...
Thanks Edd & hoepfully to change your mind about wayans here.

I think he would've been a great robin plus it would be cool to see a black robin too.
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin

Fantastic effort, Bats! It's a shame though the film has so much neon, purple lighting though. I'd imagine trying to colour correct it would be almost impossible.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

QuoteIt's a shame though the film has so much neon, purple lighting though. I'd imagine trying to colour correct it would be almost impossible.
Exactly which is why i left the colors the same & just darken the images abit to give it some darkness.  :-X

Y'know while i do love batman forever i wish schumacher could've gone easy on the neon infact i wish he would've done a balance with burton's gotham & the lighting just tone down alittle.

Nicely done! I didnt realize how much of the cowl looks like returns'

I didn't see these until just now in google search, unfortunately all the big image links are broken now.

But from what I can see these look great! I especially like this pic of Keaton's face on the Kilmer cowl.

^ I always thought the cowl was exactly the same as Returns, only with slightly curvy ears.

I think Bob Ringwood's design of that cowl is still the best one to date. It makes any actor look good when they wear that thing.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Sculpted by the same guy, Jose Fernandez.
http://www.sculptclub.com/2013/08/meet-the-man-behind-your-favorite-film-superheroes-and-villains/

He basically did everything on the sequels except for Robin's Forever costume.

He doesn't seem quick to take credit/pride in the Returns cowl. He had to make alterations at the last second because "it didn't fit" Keaton and Steve Wang was no longer available. According to Miles Teves, (sculptor of the Robin costume) they fought the good fight against nipples and lost.

Jose also made one of the Nic Cage costumes for Tim Burton's Superman.