Suicide Squad

Started by Catwoman, Tue, 2 Dec 2014, 22:47

Previous topic - Next topic

There's a great picture of a DC Entertainment model of Harley Quinn at this link:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/363663-harley-quinn-statue#/slide/1

Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

AWWW YEEEAAAHHH!!! :D

Rock and roll. Or roll and rock, take your pick.

It's good to have a film universe where Killer Croc actually looks like a crocodile. I shiver to think what Nolan would've given us.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sun, 24 Jan  2016, 08:09Rock and roll. Or roll and rock, take your pick.

It's good to have a film universe where Killer Croc actually looks like a crocodile. I shiver to think what Nolan would've given us.
I don't think he wouldn't given it at all. And I don't see what's wrong with that.

God bless you! God bless everyone!

Quote from: Dagenspear on Sun, 24 Jan  2016, 09:24
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sun, 24 Jan  2016, 08:09Rock and roll. Or roll and rock, take your pick.

I don't think he wouldn't given it at all. And I don't see what's wrong with that.

God bless you! God bless everyone!

Despite not having superpowers Batman is steeped in fantasy and imagination both as a character and an entity. The Bat universe I mean. And for the filmmaker tasked with doing movies about Batman (a big responsibility) to shed the imagination that makes characters like Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze, and Poison Ivy (among so many others) great amazing and believable characters and lets a person use their imagination (something that is already slowly dying) is wrong. No fanboy is going to ever convince me that Nolan ignoring and in ways harming, see this is where the responsibility part comes in as the anointed "Keeper of the Bat," the fantastic elements of Batman is anything but a travesty and a disgrace to the character, the Batman universe, and the fans.

Wow Kitty's profound again. lol