Suicide Squad

Started by Catwoman, Tue, 2 Dec 2014, 22:47

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Catwoman on Mon, 26 Oct  2015, 16:14
Margot's rat was alive. She kept it as a pet.
Oops. Good thing I was wrong!

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon, 26 Oct  2015, 13:01
I'm liking this more and more.

You know, based on what I've read about Leto's commitment to this role, I think he could've gone beyond Ledger. Apparently Leto remained in character the whole time, to the point Will Smith said he has never met Jared Leto, only The Joker. He also bought fellow cast members disgusting gifts. Bullets to Smith, a dead rat to Margot and a dead hog to the crew. That's pretty messed up.

Hopefully it translates into an unhinged and funny performance.

I certainly hope so. And of course I have high hopes for Will Smith and Margot Robbie to do great performances.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Tue, 27 Oct  2015, 01:59
Quote from: Catwoman on Mon, 26 Oct  2015, 16:14
Margot's rat was alive. She kept it as a pet.
Oops. Good thing I was wrong!

Yup. Even though keeping a dead rat the Joker gave her sounds more Harley-y than keeping a live one. :P

I read some report where the blogger (and that's what he is) quoted people concerned for Leto's mental stability. I'm not sure if that's hype or if investing himself into this character really has cost Leto something. I'll be honest though, I never would've thought Jordan Catalano had it in him so good on him if he manages it.

New trailer for Suicide Squad is to be shown on the CW this Tuesday Jan 19th.

Will we get more of The Joker or still keep him a bit of the mystery? We'll soon find out....

Quote from: Grissom on Thu, 14 Jan  2016, 13:01
New trailer for Suicide Squad is to be shown on the CW this Tuesday Jan 19th.

Will we get more of The Joker or still keep him a bit of the mystery? We'll soon find out....

Exciting!

Wait that's five days away. sh*t.

Oh well still exciting.

It's here!

Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: Max Shreck on Wed, 20 Jan  2016, 08:46Good.

If this the kind of thing we're all gonna be doing, then fine, I'll go ahead, I don't like that Harley's gonna be thrown in chemicals, or Superman's attitude in the BvS trailers. I am more often a DC fan and it was the first thing I started watching, but generalizing because they don't like it and blaming them for not responding with bad remarks towards a pretty good trailer isn't winning DC fans anymore points than DC haters. Why does there have to be antagonism on either side? I'm sure we can all be better than that. I'm sorry for my aggressive remarks.

God bless you! God bless everyone!

Max Shreck is a good guy (not the film Shreck, but the poster  ;) ) so I doubt he was being tribal and attacking the critics.  I am as sceptical as anyone about the current DCEU and I get on well with him.

For what it's worth I really liked this trailer although I am mighty disappointed that Harley hasn't got her New Jersey accent.  :(  It's odd because Margot Robbie did such a great Jersey Girl voice in 'The Wolf of Wall Street'. [giveup]
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.