Suicide Squad

Started by Catwoman, Tue, 2 Dec 2014, 22:47

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok I found some words. It looks like Harls is the one he's going to hurt "really...really...bad."

Idk if I can handle that. :-\

Here's what Warner Bros had to say about the official release of the trailer to the public:
QuoteSue Kroll, President Worldwide Marketing and International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures said the following in a statement: "Warner Bros. Pictures and our anti-piracy team have worked tirelessly over the last 48 hours to contain the Suicide Squad footage that was pirated from Hall H on Saturday. We have been unable to achieve that goal. Today we will release the same footage that has been illegally circulating on the web, in the form it was created and high quality with which it was intended to be enjoyed. We regret this decision as it was our intention to keep the footage as a unique experience for the Comic Con crowd, but we cannot continue to allow the film to be represented by the poor quality of the pirated footage stolen from our presentation."
Is it wrong of me to be grateful to the piraters for making this trailer available?  It seems kind of appropriate for a 'Suicide Squad' trailer that the mischief-makers should be on our side.  ;)
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Ignoring fan-films and the brief glimpse we got of the Mark Hamill voiced Joker we got in the TV show "Birds of Prey", I think Jared Leto's Joker might be the scariest looking live-action Joker so far.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Mon, 13 Jul  2015, 21:20
I think Jared Leto's Joker might be the scariest looking live-action Joker so far.
You could be right.

I still don't like the way he looks. Those grills and tats are just ugly. I think I hate the grills the most.

But even though I hate the design, I'm still excited for the movie, and I think Leto will do a great job as The Joker.

Quote from: Travesty on Tue, 14 Jul  2015, 00:38
I still don't like the way he looks. Those grills and tats are just ugly. I think I hate the grills the most.

But even though I hate the design, I'm still excited for the movie, and I think Leto will do a great job as The Joker.
Some people have speculated that the grills are there because Batman broke his teeth, most likely in vengeance for killing Robin.  In that case we might hopefully get some flashback scenes without the grills either in this film or a later movie.

"I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on... hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her: marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet, buried alive... buried alive."

Could not resist  :)

Quote from: Edd Grayson on Tue, 14 Jul  2015, 01:16
"I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on... hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her: marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet, buried alive... buried alive."

That's great.  Where's it from?  And what does it mean?

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Tue, 14 Jul  2015, 01:21
Quote from: Edd Grayson on Tue, 14 Jul  2015, 01:16

That's great.  Where's it from?  And what does it mean?

It's from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. In my opinion, few fantasy/sci-fi villains ever came close to Ricardo Montalban's Khan in this film.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Sorry, couldn't resist either. lol