Suicide Squad

Started by Catwoman, Tue, 2 Dec 2014, 22:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Assuming we'll be seeing some sort of teaser for this at ComicCon this weekend.
Tbh Im not TOO bothered about this flick, well apart from the areas that Batman shows up  ;)

Here's a bootleg of the trailer:

https://vid.me/Olt7

Quote from: Travesty on Sun, 12 Jul  2015, 23:15
Here's a bootleg of the trailer:

https://vid.me/Olt7
Thanks Travesty.  I like what I'm seeing of Jared's Joker.  It also appears that Will Smith's character will be portrayed as a fallen hero looking for redemption which fits Smith's persona better than an out-and-out baddie.  But can you make out any of Harley's dialogue and can you tell if she's using the 'Noo Yawk' accent at all?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

I love hearing those crazy stories of Leto as the Joker. It sounds like he really gets it.

He sounds a lot like Heath's Joker. Which isn't really a bad thing, just an observation. He already has a better laugh.

Ok so I felt bad for watching the bootleg but since it's about bad guys and girls doing good things maybe it's ok if the good girl did a bad thing?  :-\

lol

And best I can tell I am totally freaking excited for this too. Margot NAILS Harley from the looks of it! Can't wait! Next year is going to be THE BEST.

I'm sure though a lot of people are going to get their panties in a bunch about Will's Deadshot having this heroic side where in the comic he's like, uh, not really on board with it lol. But it looks great.

What little bit we see of Jared's Joker is pretty much as creepy as in the still pics, which creeped me the crap out.

And Amanda Waller looks and sounds like the self-righteous bitch I love to hate, so that part will be awesome too!

Like I said. Next year. The BEST.

Ok so I said she nails Harley. I guess I should say why I feel that way. Her expressions, the way she's chewing the gum, etc. And how she goes "Huh?" That's my Harls! It's the New 52-y Harley, not the Dini Harley, but I think yall will like her a lot :)

Not that the Dini Harls isn't my Harls too. They're all my Harls. :) lol

Ok, so, we have a trailer, a lot of pics, and everything else, but one thing.

Can we please have our Suicide Squad section yet, Mr. Boss Man Sir?