Suicide Squad

Started by Catwoman, Tue, 2 Dec 2014, 22:47

Previous topic - Next topic
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Harls looks adorbs and has the perfect attitude best I can tell from this. Just wish if she was going to already wear a short tee they would have let Margot show her belly button lol.

Will? Yes please.

Was hoping to see Harley in more of a jester outfit, but Robbie's got the right attitude and hairstyle.

Will Smith's Deadshot looks more like Deadshot in this pic (and more like Deadshot than the Arrow and Smallville iterations since he at least has the mask)
https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/595025398456430593

Had no idea that Katana was in this but she looks good.

Loving Killer Croc. Looks appropriately scaly but not to the point of being a full on reptile like the Jim Lee version.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

What a dirty looking bunch of grubs. They look like a street gang that crawled out of bins, covered in tattoos and wearing grillz.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon,  4 May  2015, 04:51
What a dirty looking bunch of grubs. They look like a street gang that crawled out of bins, covered in tattoos and wearing grillz.

Suicide Squad is not a glamorous job lol

Quote from: Catwoman on Mon,  4 May  2015, 07:00
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon,  4 May  2015, 04:51

Suicide Squad is not a glamorous job lol

^What she said.  ;)

I think the costumes don't look that that bad. I'm shocked and impressed they're giving us the actual Killer Croc and not a black guy with bad skin pigmentation like in that awful Joker comic. I wish Harley Quinn was given a jester's mask, but it looks like they're going for a punk-chic look i.e. Arkham City. I guess if she wears the mask, we'll only see her wearing it as an Easter egg if we're lucky.

I like Will Smith's Deadshot mask.

What makes me laugh right now is that the same people who embraced Nolan's unimaginative designs for the villains i.e. Scarecrow only wears a suit to go with a burlap sack covering over his face, Joker looking like a thuggish, gothic looking serial killer etc...are now crying over how the Suicide Squad villains look bland and how the DC movies are "too dark". How bloody rich.  ::)
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Eeek!!!

I am officially f***ing EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Quote from: BatmAngelus on Mon,  4 May  2015, 02:56
Was hoping to see Harley in more of a jester outfit, but Robbie's got the right attitude and hairstyle.

This.

I guess I can't say I'm very surprised to see Harley appearing as she does in these recent photos due to Jared Leto's Joker, but yeah, I would have preferred seeing Margot in a outfit more Dini/Timm inspired, and less Arkham City. Just a overall preference for the original classic version really.

Oh, and Cara as Enchantress looks pretty, err, creepy.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Joker on Mon,  4 May  2015, 14:17
This.

I guess I can't say I'm very surprised to see Harley appearing as she does in these recent photos due to Jared Leto's Joker, but yeah, I would have preferred seeing Margot in a outfit more Dini/Timm inspired, and less Arkham City. Just a overall preference for the original classic version really.
This is precisely how I feel.

I made similar comments on SuperheroHype and was advised by another poster that Harley will have several costume changes in the film, and that the classic black and red jester costume might therefore appear.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.