Schumacher Writing Comics?!

Started by BatmAngelus, Fri, 24 Oct 2014, 19:56

Previous topic - Next topic
Well this is annoying.

I wish certain sites wouldn't just post any old rumours without first checking their validity.  It gets everyone's hopes up.  >:(
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Typical of the internet media nowadays. Always jumping the gun without doing any fact checking, i.e. announcing Benedict Cumberbatch being cast as Doctor Strange when in fact he is rumored to be holding talks for the role with Marvel.

I'd imagine this sort of negligence would cost people their jobs in the real world.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Well darn... This was getting some good response, too. Well, Schumacher is talking about films again, so maybe that'll get the gears turning again. Originally, I just wanted to see the recut of Batman Forever, but this comic idea now sounds exceptional. Even if Schumacher himself doesn't do it, I'd like to see these ideas on paper somehow. We're not giving up, Joel.

Hearing Joel talk about making a sequel, I actually have hope that he could have rebounded after Batman & Robin. B&R was rushed, and it sounds like he didn't bounce his ideas off enough people. At least he took ownership for it.