Tim Burton Batman 3 Fan Trailer (By TheEntity'sLair)

Started by Gotham Knight, Wed, 15 Oct 2014, 21:29

Previous topic - Next topic
Has anyone seen this yet?

forgive me if it's a repost. I was impressed!

I have not. I was expecting a lot of recycling of strictly the first two movies, but to the untrained eye, it could definitely pass as a new movie. Surprisingly, the best part wasn't seeing Michael Keaton or Gough, but actually seeing Billy Dee Williams and Robin Williams put into the context of a Batman film. And this goes to show that even though they gave Harvey a decent role in the first Batman, he could have easily been a larger force. Robin Williams can also be equally creepy as he is funny (R.I.P.). More than anything, I actually got excited for this, seeing Keaton without the costume beat up, and editing to look like Robin Williams was shouting at him; THAT was excellent.

This also gives a great context to how the Riddler would appear; not appearing directly to Batman throughout the first act, but gradually putting his plan into play.

I'm impressed as well. I'm mad it wasn't an actual movie...

Billy Dee Williams as Two-Face at the end is my favourite part.  It makes me even more convinced that he would have done a great job had he been able to go full-Two-Face.  :(

My dream sequel if Burton and Keaton ever team up as the latter is suggesting in interviews, would feature BDW as Two-Face perhaps escaping from Arkham.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.