The Batsuit and the Batmobile

Started by BatmAngelus, Tue, 13 May 2014, 16:29

Previous topic - Next topic
Love what I've seen so far. The Batmobile does resemble the one from B89 and that puts a smile on my face. I wonder what Snyder's views are of B89? I know from a design standpoint, he's one of the top tier visual directors.

A teaser trailer can't come soon enough!

Here's a new look at the suit:

The Nolan fans will be squirming in their seats.

They'll say they're not excited. That they're not impressed. They'll be annoyed how people are fawning over the new kid on the block. Just as they fawned over Bale and TDK trilogy.

The Nolan crew tore down Burton with glee to justify their direction. But now the tide has turned. The chickens have finally come home to roost.

The visual style of Burton has returned, along with his passion for the fantastical. I'm not fond of people calling the 'old stuff' crap. But it definitely applies with Nolan's Batman.

They're going to get their own medicine. Nolan had three opportunities and he really only entered the bullseye once with BB. But that's still nowhere near the character's full potential.

Over to you, Snyder.

That is AWESOME!!!

And wow TDK I agree with you. What's wrong with me????

That shot  reminds me of the 1989 Batsuit. Maybe it's too early to say it but I hope we'll see a solo Batman movie beside the JL movies.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu, 16 Apr  2015, 04:31

They'll say they're not excited. That they're not impressed. They'll be annoyed how people are fawning over the new kid on the block. Just as they fawned over Bale and TDK trilogy.

The Nolan crew tore down Burton with glee to justify their direction. But now the tide has turned. The chickens have finally come home to roost.

The visual style of Burton has returned, along with his passion for the fantastical. I'm not fond of people calling the 'old stuff' crap. But it definitely applies with Nolan's Batman.
It's already happening. I was at SHH yesterday, and some of the regular members in TDKR section are already saying that.

As for the new suit, I love it. I think it's the best looking live action Batsuit. And that battle worn look just adds to it. I think it looks great.

Quote from: Travesty on Thu, 16 Apr  2015, 15:54
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu, 16 Apr  2015, 04:31

It's already happening. I was at SHH yesterday, and some of the regular members in TDKR section are already saying that.

As for the new suit, I love it. I think it's the best looking live action Batsuit. And that battle worn look just adds to it. I think it looks great.
Really?  What were the 'Nolanites' saying?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Thu, 16 Apr 2015, 21:50 #86 Last Edit: Thu, 16 Apr 2015, 21:52 by Travesty
^Basically saying they weren't excited for it, how they don't understand why people have to make fun of TDK/R suit, etc etc.

Now, 30 sec of the teaser trailer have leaked. It's a horrible bootleg version of it, but it looks like we're getting another growl voice like Bale's. I'm pretty disappointed with it, but who knows, the sound is horrible in it. I'll definitely wait for a cleaner version, but so far, I hate the direction they went with the voice. Try to watch it before it gets taken down.

And if you can't understand what he says, it's, "tell me, do you bleed?.....you will!"

https://twitter.com/MuDragon/status/588781085946937344

Quote from: Travesty on Thu, 16 Apr  2015, 21:50
^Basically saying they weren't excited for it, how they don't understand why people have to make fun of TDK/R suit, etc etc.

Now, 30 sec of the teaser trailer have leaked. It's a horrible bootleg version of it, but it looks like we're getting another growl voice like Bale's. I'm pretty disappointed with it, but who knows, the sound is horrible in it. I'll definitely wait for a cleaner version, but so far, I hate the direction they went with the voice. Try to watch it before it gets taken down.

And if you can't understand what he says, it's, "tell me, do you bleed?.....you will!"

https://twitter.com/MuDragon/status/588781085946937344
Luckily I read Portuguese so I could understand the subtitles.  :)  Yes, sadly it does seem like he was growling.  :(
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

The voice is a tiny bit better than Bale's, as it doesn't sound like he's straining his throat, but I was hoping they would have understood how much that voice was mocked for a reason.

But again, the audio is pretty sh*tty, so I'll wait for a cleaner version.

Quote from: Travesty on Thu, 16 Apr  2015, 15:54

Ha, there you go.

As for the voice in the leaked snippet? I can't really get a proper feel of it given the poor sound quality. But he's most definitely growling. In some ways, it could be a mix of Keaton and Bale. The overall growly nature of Bale with aspects of Keaton's whisper, especially the "you will" line. Anyway, bring on the HD version.