The Batsuit and the Batmobile

Started by BatmAngelus, Tue, 13 May 2014, 16:29

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Edd Grayson on Tue, 13 May  2014, 19:59

in color  :)

I still miss the style of Keaton's suits but I like this one too.
I wish the main body was as dark as the cape and cowl but the car looks a bit better now I've seen it in colour.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Take note that is not an official color image. It's fan made. The final product could be different.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Tue, 13 May  2014, 23:58
Quote from: Catwoman on Tue, 13 May  2014, 19:08
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Tue, 13 May  2014, 18:53
I like the suit.  I'm not sure about the car.  It's too messy-looking, much like the Nolan vehicles.  I much prefer the sleek, aesthetically-pleasing simplicity of the Burton Batmobile.

holy sh*t we agree on something
I agree with you on a lot of things Catwoman!

i retroactively change my opinion

Not bad, very Dark Knight Returns.

I would have prefered this, though...

Wed, 14 May 2014, 01:04 #24 Last Edit: Wed, 14 May 2014, 01:20 by Slash Man
The best part is simply the aesthetics using the comics as an inspiration. The Nolan series wanted everything to be realistic and gritty; as a result the Batsuit simply came across as generic body armor with a cape. You'd think that they'd follow suit after Man of Steel, but thankfully, that's not the case.

The Bat-symbol is a large part of what makes him Batman as well. While nothing beats the yellow ellipsed Bat-symbol created by Infantino, I like that the symbol is once again a large part of suit, being projected front and center. No longer are they afraid to show it.

While I am a fan of the Batmobile so far, I do agree that we need to see more before making decisions.

Also, that looks boss, GBglide

Double post for this tidbit:
http://batman-news.com/2014/05/13/prototype-model-shows-the-new-batmobile-in-full-photo/

The picture of the prototype has been leaked, which now appears to be closely related with the final. Again, even more Furst characteristics to it (look at the shape of the front). While it's not my new favorite or anything, it looks like a Batmobile so far. I wanna see this baby on wheels, though.

see there it almost reminds me of the batboat from batman forever. hopefully when we see a full pic it looks like a car and not the f***ing tumbler.

Looks cool.

Though, I've never had a problem with Snyder's visual style.
As expected, Batman looks cool. Yay.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Also reminds me of the 3-in-1 batmobile from Forever. Well, a much wider version lol

Quote from: eledoremassis02 on Wed, 14 May  2014, 16:56
Also reminds me of the 3-in-1 batmobile from Forever. Well, a much wider version lol

what was the third? batwing?