BvS IMAX remaster is coming soon

Started by The Laughing Fish, Mon, 14 Dec 2020, 11:36

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: eledoremassis02 on Sat, 20 Mar  2021, 05:21
HBO max seems to be having issues. Itunes and movies anywhere have the new version, if you have it on any of those formats.
Okay, think I figured it out.

Whatever's going on with HBO Max is whatever. But I tried watching BVS through iTunes earlier today. Same thing. It was showing the old version. But then after reading your post, I had an idea. I deleted the existing BVS file out of my iTunes library and downloaded a new one.

Boom, there's your IMAX remastered BVS. Not every single scene, obviously. But the obvious scenes.

So far, Knightmare is the big standout for me. The IMAX framing shows so much more and you get a much better sense of Batman's peril when the gunfight breaks out. Helicopters, tens of thousands of Parademons, etc. He had no chance whatsoever of escape.

Anyway, thx for the tip! You definitely got this solved for me faster than I would've on my own.

Gave the IMAX release a look and BvS really is the best Snyder film, and you can see why the establishment entertainment media and studio freaked out. Either intentional or accidental, it called out the vicious cycle of false flags enacted on countries by the deep state and fake news on CNN. It had intelligent commentary about the corruption of the real world and how it is packaged for the masses, which was mysteriously watered down in the theatrical release. It's a movie that really does reflect the times, and was ahead of its time.