Be honest, boys

Started by Catwoman, Sat, 13 Dec 2014, 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
If you locked tongues with a girl that looks like this

...only to find out later she was your sister, would you really be grossed out? Or would you be like, hey, she's hot, what's one kiss hurt?

I've always wondered this lol. Not about you guys in particular but in general.

From the perspective of a girl who has kissed female cousins in fun, I'd probably be like "Oh hell yes!" :P

If it was my brother (if I had one, we're talking hypothetically) I'd probably be grossed out, though. No offense huns.

I think I'd be grossed out. By the way, I love Carrie Fisher's delivery when Leia told Solo that Luke was her brother.

Yes! And poor Han, before she tells him. He's like "I'm going to kick his ass and show her who's the real man. Wait he's a Jedi knight. sh*t." lmao

To find out a girl you kissed, no matter how hot she may be, is actually your sister would be awkward. Much more so than sending a private text message to the wrong person.  ::)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

it would be weird but just kissing is not terrible. I don't do it but some people do kiss relatives on the lips any how.

I love the Star Wars films but I never really had the hots for Princess Leia, even in that slave-girl costume.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sat, 13 Dec  2014, 19:15
I love the Star Wars films but I never really had the hots for Princess Leia, even in that slave-girl costume.

Not blonde and dumb enough for you? :P

I wasn't going to say anything about this but I mentioned the female cousins so what the hell. I actually DID kiss a male cousin one time, we were role playing the end of Returns and I gave Santy Claus a kiss :P so I've kind of sort of done it.

I just don't see the big outrage. It isn't like they had sex or anything. Yeah it looks like Leia locked his tongue up for a second but it's not nearly as bad as people act. They act like the Skywalker family tree was a flagpole.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sat, 13 Dec  2014, 19:26
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sat, 13 Dec  2014, 19:15

Not blonde and dumb enough for you? :P
I like all sorts, blondes and brunettes, super-smart and comically dumb.

In terms of tomboy-type brunette heroines I prefer Karen Allen/Marion Ravenwood in Raiders of the Lost Ark.  I think I used to fancy Princess Leia as a little kid though; maybe because she was one of the first women I saw in a film.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Well, wouldn't anyone be at least a little grossed out when they find out they kissed their sister like that no matter how attractive she is? At least, on a pure gut reaction level? Although, I personally find Carrie Fisher more "cute" than downright "hot".  But in all honesty, if I were Luke, assuming that I'm not attracted to Leia, after getting my initial gut reaction out of the way, I'd probably just be glad to finally know the truth and that, you know, I didn't fire my "torpedo" down her "Death Star". ;D That kiss wasn't anyone's fault and to be honest, it really isn't as bad as some say it is. The kiss was more of a gesture of friendship and platonic love over anything else. Although, Luke's reaction with that cocky look on his face after the kiss is a bit creepy as it does kinda read "Oh yeah! She's into me... "

Quote from: mrrockey on Wed, 24 Dec  2014, 14:26
Although, Luke's reaction with that cocky look on his face after the kiss is a bit creepy as it does kinda read "Oh yeah! She's into me... "

I took it more as a silent dig at Han. "Who owes who, bitch?" lol.

I would defer to a boy's judgement as to what goes through your dirty little minds in that situation though