Cool wallpapers?

Started by Cobblepot4Mayor, Fri, 5 Dec 2014, 11:28

Previous topic - Next topic
The tv series title sequence would make a great Facebook wall cover. Just wondered if anybody has any high quality scans of it to be used. Particularly the villain roster where you glimpse the Joker, Penguin and Catwoman and their goons? How about the sound effect balloons too?

I also was wondering if any scans exist for the U2 music video for their Batman Forever song? The stunning animation of it has some awesome vistas. I love the shot of the Batmen all playing cello's at the videos conclusion. Unfortunately as yet, high definition pictures don't seem to be out there in great use as Facebook cover's e.c.t Can anyone help?

"Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" had a video? Damnit where have I been?

Hope you find what you're looking for (no that wasn't an intentional U2 reference but go with it lol). That title sequence is one of the most amazing minutes ever. I watch it and just grin like a complete idiot. Which is sort of normal for me but you know what the hell I mean.

To go off topic slightly for a sec...

You never knew there was a music video for it? My god. I've heard it all now lol Yes well, you can be forgiven for it. Because for some utterly bizarre reason, U2's ultra cool (I do not exaggerate I promise you!) video never featured on the Batman Forever dvd (it's only and greatest mistake). The Seal one is there (something that I personally never ever saw until that dvd came out in 05).

So here you go then. Get watching it immediately (though like you I wish I could re-enter the innocent and unaware time period of 1995 you haven't seemed to left behind yet with having seen this for only the first time lol). And kindly prepare yourself for one of the greatest Batman spinoff's ever, ever, EVER made. They often say Michael Jackson's "Thriller" is the greatest music video. As a sane and serious music lover I'm inclined to agree, but being such a Bat nut this one goes just a few light years further and you'll hopefully see why....in case you didn't hear, the song ain't half bad either lol Watch out for some exclusive cut shots not seen in the film or dvd special edition (Val Kilmer, Jim Carrey and what seems to be an early version of Arkham Asylum near the very end) including Two-Face's infamous line "If the bat wants to play, we'll play!" (Notorious and memorable for being heard all too often in the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis video game of the film.

Sorry about the slightly rubbish quality. There is no real HD, un-edited clip of it ANYWHERE online. Travesty! But there IS plenty of silly fan edits in which Heath Ledger has been edited into the song's video *groan, groan, grumble, grumble*

In further interest I own U2's music video dvd "The Best of 1990-2000" in which the video IS included. I bought it for this reason above all, prior to the release of the 2005 Batman movie discs in about 2003. The video actually includes a commentary track for itself by it's directors. It's not a must see, it is just a music video. So it goes by fairly quickly for any great depth. They do discuss it's making and brief involvement with the Batman team for all the time they have. There is also a booklet of brief info about the song and it's making process which I'd be happy to share on here if anybody wants to have it?

That was f***ing AWESOME! A bit weird, but awesome lol.