Batman 66 TV series getting home release this year

Started by Catwoman, Wed, 15 Jan 2014, 23:52

Previous topic - Next topic
Wed, 15 Jan 2014, 23:52 Last Edit: Wed, 15 Jan 2014, 23:58 by Paul (ral)
home release sometime later in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just the best Batman news. It's been a dream of so many for so long. It's been a gap in the Batman fan's collection and heart. And it's going to be officially filled. I'll be pre-ordering this ASAP.

Now, we wait for release dates and special features.

But wow!

According to Burt Ward no commentaries have been recorded yet! So they still have a ways to go yet then.

http://13thdimension.com/holy-exclusive-burt-ward-thrilled-about-batman-66-dvd/

when you change the title of one of my posts could you at least TRY to make it look like something i said? lol.

This is incredibly exciting news!  I haven't been this pumped for something bat-related in a while.  :)

Quote from: Catwoman on Thu, 16 Jan  2014, 00:22
when you change the title of one of my posts could you at least TRY to make it look like something i said? lol.

I will try...but i'm not that creative...

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Thu, 16 Jan  2014, 00:31
Quote from: Catwoman on Thu, 16 Jan  2014, 00:22

I will try...but i'm not that creative...

i'm not sure whether to thank you or scratch your eyes out.

Commentaries from West & Ward, as well as Newmar and any other surviving cast members, are A MUST!
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

is anyone else even alive besides those three? i know john astin is but i can't think of anyone else. i guess that's how it goes with a nearly 50 year old show.  :( :( :( :(